Honored Contributor

Re: L.G. Mediterranean Journey Auto Delivery

@shoesnbags wrote:

@stormy23 wrote:

Hi Shoesnbags--I checked my auto delivery orders and that was the date that QVC indicated. I hope that it's correct.

Thanks, @donniesmom.  I don't think I've ever had anything on autodelivery before, so I didn't know I could check it that way.  My delivery date reads the same as yours, so I guess they all go out that day.

@shoesnbags  It's important to know you can manage your autodelivery, including delaying it or skipping one.  It's also good to know what date your credit card is going to be charged for the next shipiment.  Good thing you found out where that is.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bambi z wrote:

.32 oz. baked balance n'brighten, .26 oz. split baked body frosting in Tahitian glow/blush n' brighten in tropic hues, .049 oz. kajal eyeliner in mink kohl(gray taupe), .26 oz. baked color intense shadow duo dolce/raisin(warm beige shade with soft sheen and a bronze shade with shimmer),.10 oz. love me dew lip crayon in pink delight(pink nude shade)

Thanks for posting this. I know it was mentioned in another thread at the time of the TSV but it is hard to dig that up. 

I think I will like these colors but sometimes I think every shadow is a shade of brown! 

It really bothers me that QVC does not give us pictures & details of the ADs after we have ordered. At the very least, we should be able to click on the AD in our orders and get that info so we have an idea if we want to get it or cancel. Ideally, they would make a video presentation to show us how the  new colors/products look.

Has anyone else been using the tote from the first collection? I have used it a few times & it is a nice size, good for summer. I just stick my purse organizer in it & go! 

The stone shadow in the first collection, which I thought blended into my skin and wasn't noticeable at first, has become my go-to natural shade. I love the way it looks as the only color shadow, lightly applied. I tend to use it with a thinner BE Sure Sable brown liner & often add just a hint of LG Blue Jean Baby liner under my lower lashes - not even enough to show a distinct line, just the tiniest bit of blue.

I set my next AD to come in August & I switched my shade from medium to the next lighter one (can't recall if it is called light?). Medium is good for me but a wee bit dark. Good for summer though. It gives me a bit more color without looking strange. I think the lighter shade will probably be good for fall/winter. - I keep meaning to stop by ULTA to try the shade just to be sure. Need to add a reminder to my phone to do that soon. 

Super Contributor

No problem at all.  I had looked it up in my files.  I always run off a copy of the auto deliveries at the date of the tsv to make sure I keep in mind what I'm getting lol

Regular Contributor

Hi willdob---I totally agree with you about the auto delivery. There should be some way for us to look At the colors etc. I know they discuss this when they were presenting the product on TV but it's months later and most of us don't remember What kind of products to expect. There should be a better way to handle this.

Trusted Contributor

@stormy23 wrote:

Hi willdob---I totally agree with you about the auto delivery. There should be some way for us to look At the colors etc. I know they discuss this when they were presenting the product on TV but it's months later and most of us don't remember What kind of products to expect. There should be a better way to handle this.

Here is what I do whenever I order an AD like this.  Since they give you a picture and description of the items on the AD product page, I print that up when I place my order and keep for future reference.  I always print my orders up anyway to keep up with delivery dates and money back from Shop at Home, Mr. Rebates, etc. 

This is nice to have because I sometimes look at the upcoming delivery and decide to skip it depending on my needs.

Honored Contributor

Are the July kits shipping? the original ship date was 7/26.  I set mine out till next month but was wondering if some of you are expecting to receive yours in a few days? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3

I received an email saying that the shipment was delayed.  The "shipment release date" is now supposed to be August 5, with a 7 to 10 day delivery window.  My shipments of everything from QVC usually take a loooong time to arrive, so I'm not holding my breath.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I hope it goes out tomorrow! 

The first kit has been so nice that I have high expectations of this one, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was baaad tonight - just caved and ordered the new August TSV that's being discussed in the other thread. The colors look like they would be good for me, and there are no products in it that I wouldn't use. Except maybe the blush, which might be too dark for me. But I find that I can wear colors in Laura's products that I never thought I could wear, so who knows?  I ordered this one in porcelain, instead of the fair that I've been using.  I think I might get a better match for my skin color by combining the two.   So now I'll be waiting for the second Mediterranean AD and the new Chocolate TSV.  Kinda like Christmas in August!  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags - I hope both kits work for you! I agree; getting a new makeup kit is like opening a Christmas gift!