Regular Contributor

L.G. Mediterranean Journey Auto Delivery

Hi Ladies--a few months ago I ordered L.G. TSV Mediterranean Journey. Does anyone know what comes in the next kit due 7/26? I would like to know what products & what colors to expect. QVC should have a way to let us ladies that ordered it a few months ago be reminded of what is included in the kit. Your help is appreciated. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: L.G. Mediterranean Journey Auto Delivery

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, I really appreciate this little sneak peek @kermiefrog.  I thought that it would be in the July Inside Q, but it isn't.  Do you also happen to know when this will ship?

Oops, I just noticed that the OP has July 26 as the date. @donniesmom Where did you find the date?  I'm on auto delivery for this one, too, but I don't remember seeing anything other than "July" and "November" for the second and third shipments. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

those look like pretty colors!

Regular Contributor

@kermiefrog wrote:

image.jpeg

Thank you Kermiefrog! Looks like a great kit--love the colors.

Regular Contributor

Hi Shoesnbags--I checked my auto delivery orders and that was the date that QVC indicated. I hope that it's correct.

Contributor

7/26 is the date for my auto delivery for this as well.  Does anyone remember the names of the colors that are in this second shipment?

Esteemed Contributor

@stormy23 wrote:

Hi Shoesnbags--I checked my auto delivery orders and that was the date that QVC indicated. I hope that it's correct.

Thanks, @donniesmom.  I don't think I've ever had anything on autodelivery before, so I didn't know I could check it that way.  My delivery date reads the same as yours, so I guess they all go out that day.

Super Contributor

.32 oz. baked balance n'brighten, .26 oz. split baked body frosting in Tahitian glow/blush n' brighten in tropic hues, .049 oz. kajal eyeliner in mink kohl(gray taupe), .26 oz. baked color intense shadow duo dolce/raisin(warm beige shade with soft sheen and a bronze shade with shimmer),.10 oz. love me dew lip crayon in pink delight(pink nude shade)

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much @Bambi z !  These shades are just perfect for my coloring. Can't wait to get my hands on this kit.