Laura, I ordered your TSV Italian Garden collection.  The first package had the most beautiful green, brown and cream eye shadow, Autumn Leaf.  I used it all the time until I dropped it on the counter.  I still use it but would love to get another that is in one piece. 

I received your third TSV and I liked the eye shadow but not like the first, Autumn leaf. Any chance I can get another Autumn leaf? 

In your Italian Garden kit, I liked you Baked foundation, eye liner and Glamlash.  I am not sure the two Lasting Love Lip Stain I purchased are colors any 61 year old lady would every wear. Just thought you would like to know.

Keep up the good work.

** I have looked at different stores for this Autumn leaf eye shadow, no luck.

Honored Contributor

Hi and welcome to the forums! I just wanted to tell you that the forums are not a way to contact vendors. Most of them don't read the comments at all. If you want to contact Laura, you probably should go to her Facebook page or contact her customer service through her website. She does have a TSV coming up. Sometimes they will have an open chat by one of the experts on the TSV forum. You can look for that a few days ahead of time! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@3621 - I just saw on the TSV forum there will be a chat with Laura Geller on April 29 (this Friday)! She will have a TSV that day, and an expert will be answering questions on the forum. So look for that thread and post your questions to her (or her representative) there! Good luck! Smiley Happy