Trusted Contributor

Ulta has this as one of their beauty steals today for 50% off.  3 eyeshadows, blush, lip gloss, and brush.  Looks pretty if you like golden tones. 

Super Contributor

I had this on my wish list and as soon as I got the email I ordered it.  Can't wait to see it!

Trusted Contributor

Glad you got it at such a good deal, Bambi.  Post a review after you get it, please.  I didn't order as I am very well stocked on my LG eye shadows and blush, but her palettes are always tempting to me (I did get the recent eyeshadow palette with eyelid spackle here on QVC) as her shadows and blushes are my HG.

Super Contributor

Absolutely I will let you know.  I got the email  that it shipped yesterday.

Super Contributor

I got it on the Ulta steal too, and what a deal.  I love that lipgloss shade, which is only sold in tha kit.  The eyeshadows are beautiful neutrals which I already have in LG deletectable palatte but they are great so I'll use them.  Everyday shades!  The blush is a pink golden apricot shade that sold me on the whole kit, especially when I got it for half price.  I carry the lipgloss in my purse and wear it daily.

Super Contributor

I haven't worn a lot of makeup for awhile.  I have been too busy but I did wear this one a couple of times over the last month.  I love the whole thing.  The blush is the perfect shade for me. As I am very fair.  The lipgloss is really nice and the eye colors are perfect neutral palette.  Love it and it was a steal.