Respected Contributor

DISCONTINUED!!!! Need a new Lash Primer...

I've been using and LOVING Laura Geller's Fortifying Lash Primer,  which is a relatively newer product in her line.  QVC offered it as a duo (2 for the price of 1),  so I took the chance and purchased 2 sets.  It's such a great product....  gives your lashes definition and a little thickness, so that when you apply your mascara,  your lashes are GORGEOUS.  Mine were starting to thin out,  but with this primer,  you would never know....  it even had me fooled!     Down to my last tube,  I went to reorder and could not find it anywhere.  I wrote to LG and was told it was DISCONTINUED!!!!!   SO FRUSTRATING.

Does anyone have a lash primer that they love and recommend?????  

Thanks much.

Trusted Contributor

Re: DISCONTINUED!!!! Need a new Lash Primer...

IMG_1510.JPG

Another poster reminded me of this one and it's great. -(which is why I listen up & love this board). This is a great duo, which is carried everywhere.

Always a bummer when a loved item gets discontinued 😩 Feel your pain. 

⚓️
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Try eBay.  There's one posting for $18.79 and free shipping - 3 left.  Seller has 100% positive feedback.  

Dermstore.com still has it too - $24.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1   Clinique

Image result for clinique lash primer

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

@newjerseygirl - Love your avatar - I still don't pump gas, lol. It seems I have a gas fairy that fills my car when needed. I know at some point I will have to do it, but for now, nope, I'm still a Jersey Girl at heart.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I've been using and LOVING Laura Geller's Fortifying Lash Primer,  which is a relatively newer product in her line.  QVC offered it as a duo (2 for the price of 1),  so I took the chance and purchased 2 sets.  It's such a great product....  gives your lashes definition and a little thickness, so that when you apply your mascara,  your lashes are GORGEOUS.  Mine were starting to thin out,  but with this primer,  you would never know....  it even had me fooled!     Down to my last tube,  I went to reorder and could not find it anywhere.  I wrote to LG and was told it was DISCONTINUED!!!!!   SO FRUSTRATING.

Does anyone have a lash primer that they love and recommend?????  

Thanks much.

@nyc1  Oh gosh I was afraid of that!...This primer is so good I can wear it alone.

It took me a long time to find something this good. It had very good ratings also.

I guess I will check ebay if I think the seller is ok & see what I can get there.

Thanks for posting...

Respected Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

IMG_1510.JPG

Another poster reminded me of this one and it's great. -(which is why I listen up & love this board). This is a great duo, which is carried everywhere.

Always a bummer when a loved item gets discontinued 😩 Feel your pain. 

My favorite, too--both of them!  I buy them separately, though.  I bought the two-pack once, and I felt like the primer was a bit dried out.  I think most people run out of one before the other and then just buy what they need.  I don't think the two-packs sell as quickly.

Super Contributor

I know. I'm crushed that it's gone; not even on her website. I never used mascara. This was the bomb. I couldn't find any left on ebay either. Bummed.

Respected Contributor

@mimilucy wrote:

I know. I'm crushed that it's gone; not even on her website. I never used mascara. This was the bomb. I couldn't find any left on ebay either. Bummed.

Still on eBay.  

And Dermstore has it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe wrote:

@mimilucy wrote:

Still on eBay.  

And Dermstore has it.

@FranandZoe   THANK YOU SO MUCH.   Purchased 3 from Dermstore today.  They also have a July 4 sale.  If you purchase $100,  you can get 20% off.  The code is on the site.  Ebates gives you an additional 4%.  NICE!

This should keep my lashes happy for awhile.