Respected Contributor

Re: DISCONTINUED!!!! Need a new Lash Primer...

So glad you got them and a great deal!

You're welcome - glad to help.

Respected Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@nyc1   Clinique

Image result for clinique lash primer

@newjerseygirl   You gave me the best laugh....   I JUST noticed your line on the bottom of your post "Jersey girls don't pump gas".   LOVE IT.  I lived in NJ for almost 15 years and never pumped gas in my life.  When I moved to the Chicago area,  that changed.  I had to be shown how to do it.  People here thought it was so funny that I was clueless about how to do it.  I've been here 21 years (OMG), and it's like second nature now.  But, I still check the gas prices in my 08820 zip code, and say to my husband (prices are ususally cheaper there than here),  AND THAT IS WITH FULL SERVICE!!!!!!   Thanks for the nice memory.

Honored Contributor

i mostly use the one from clinique.

i usually buy it when there is a gift with purchase so that i am getting some bonuses along with the primer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@mimilucy wrote:

I know. I'm crushed that it's gone; not even on her website. I never used mascara. This was the bomb. I couldn't find any left on ebay either. Bummed.

Still on eBay.  

And Dermstore has it.

@FranandZoe   THANK YOU SO MUCH.   Purchased 3 from Dermstore today.  They also have a July 4 sale.  If you purchase $100,  you can get 20% off.  The code is on the site.  Ebates gives you an additional 4%.  NICE!

This should keep my lashes happy for awhile. 

@FranandZoe UPDATE :   Just got a notice from the Dermstore that my order is being delayed due to the product being BACKORDERED, which means when they find out it has been discontinued, my order will be CANCELLED.  DARN!!!!   Thanks anyway for trying. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I've never tried a lash primer, but after reading all the comments here I think it's probably what I need! My lashes are fine and have thinned as I've aged (go figure!), so I'm going to get a tube of the L'Oreal primer on my next trip to Walgreen's. I've used their mascara for years, but recently ordered the double tubes of Kristopher Buckles from the Q, and I love it. It creates a fuller look to my lashes than I've ever had. Good stuff. Thanks for the tips on the lash primer.