Frequent Contributor

Did anyone hear when the Balance N Glow would be available separately?  I don't want ot need the kit.

thank you

Regular Contributor

Hi

I called her Customer Service and was told it would be available in the Spring.

HTH!

Happy New Year!

Frequent Contributor
It is available today
Honored Contributor

I ordered it and received it today and so far I really like it.  It's perfect coverage and just gives a nice healthy glow to my face.  

Respected Contributor

I just ordered this today!!!   I love B & B, but I also like a little glow.

I actually asked Laura about adding some glow to her B & B about 2 years ago.  At the time she suggest usinge the Champagne Spackle.   It just isn't the same.

I can't wait to try this!!!!!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Frequent Contributor
I got it and I am in the fence. I need to use it more to make up my mind about it. I also ordered her new filter finish powder. It should be here any day.
Contributor

Is it hydrating?

Esteemed Contributor

I just received an email on it and knowing how weat I am in trying new things, I ordered it also.  Love Laura Geller.  Also, HSN is having a Trish McEvoy ts on Thursday.  I'm hoping it something I don't like, lol

Contributor

I just received mine in tan. Its not as dark as the B & B as I would like but it has good coverage and I like the way it looks. I will probably order again. Its not drying which I love!! 

Respected Contributor

Hi LeighMarie ~ I have been wanting to try this, and also read a few reviews that the stated that you had to use more to get the color...does that make sense?  With that said, I'm wondering if I should go up a shade.  From Medium to Tan?  Anyone?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey