Trusted Contributor

review of A290242- short sleeve cotton tee

@kzjohnson,this review is for you... and others.  Got this top yesterday and I am going to return it. I was pleased to see a plain cotton tee from Lori's line. It was expensive, but I thought if the quality was there, I would be satisfied. The material is very nice and soft. I ordered the shell color in a size medium which through the shoulders and bust were fine. The only time I wear a small is in her french terry..This is a shorter tee and I knew that, but it flares out at the hips and on me looks like I'm wearing a short maternity top.   I tried it on with a longer tank and  I thought it looked just as silly on me  for lack of better term. I didn't like it on its own nor layering it.   I bought this because I got one similar from Anthropolgie. I tried it on again and there is no comparsion to the cut of each. The one at Anthro flowed so nicely on me. It's a simple basic tee too. For reference,  I  have  pear shape- athletic build.

Honored Contributor

Re: review of A290242- short sleeve cotton tee

I got one in black and didn't care for it either.  The fit was okay...nothing special at all and so for almost $60.00 I felt it wasn't worth it and returned it.  I agree about some of Lori's tops looking too much like a maternity top.  The ones that have a lot of swing in the front I really avoid!

Trusted Contributor

Re: review of A290242- short sleeve cotton tee

Thanks for the review @violet runner.  I'm still on the lookout for a basic crew neck tee that can do double duty.  I'll have to look up what Anthropologie has to offer.