Frequent Contributor

Re: "In Process" getting longer and longer for LOGO

It seems to me several of us are experiencing the same problem with items we ordered last weekend, still being in process. I understand when they have these fashion days there are large volume of orders.  In that case, maybe they need to bolster their staff.

Super Contributor

It makes me mad that they have aired item #264586 twice since I purchased it on May 6 in the light copper and mine is still sitting "in process".  I've called customer service twice and they both tell me that it shows to allow 2 extra days for this item and to expect delivery Wednesday the 17th.  If it hasn't even shipped yet I'm not sure how they think I will get it Wednesday the 17th and I asked them that but they both said - "well, that's what your account says".  

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I miss the days when I could place my order and receive my items in 3-5 days.  Now my orders process for up to a week and then add another week to receive the items.  I have been a loyal QVC customer since it's inception...but I'm beginning to think my loyalty should go to a company that appreciates my business.

@i agree, @Trudey!  It's incredibly frustrating! My items take a minimum of 10 days to receive now and tyipcally closer to 14 days from the day I placed the order.  It's getting outrageous!