Respected Contributor

"In Process" getting longer and longer for LOGO

I have LOGO items ordered early morning May 6 still "in process" May 11. Yee gads.

I already recognize that "shipped" is a loose term for what can be a long period of time, but "in process" too?!

Others?

Honored Contributor

Re: "In Process" getting longer and longer for LOGO

@1Professor  It varies by the item.  Some of my LOGO items get shipped quickly and others don't.  I don't know the reasons why but there must be some reasons why some ship faster than others.  I do find the As Is items almost always ship very slowly; that is, if they don't go on backorder altogether.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @1Professor I took a look at the order and sent you an email about it. Alice QVC Social Team

Esteemed Contributor

I'm finding orders this month  are taking longer in general- not just LOGO.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a Linea top April 18th & it went from In Process to Backordered & then went back to In Process on May 8th where it still sits.  CS said they would email the warehouse to have them ship it ASAP.  I would have just ordered another one but it's on clearance & there are no more in the color I want.  It will be a miracle if it ever ships.

Honored Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

I ordered a Linea top April 18th & it went from In Process to Backordered & then went back to In Process on May 8th where it still sits.  CS said they would email the warehouse to have them ship it ASAP.  I would have just ordered another one but it's on clearance & there are no more in the color I want.  It will be a miracle if it ever ships.

@tipsy  I don't kno whether you ordered it at the clearance price, but if you didn't then call for a price adjustment on it ASAP.

Super Contributor

@1Professor  I have 2 items purchased Saturday, May 6 at the exact same time on the same order.  One of the items shipped May 9 - the other is still sitting "in process".  Both LOGO items.  I agree, shipping has become a real issue and if it goes to Mail Innovations then that's a whole other can of worms to deal with AFTER it gets shipped.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@tipsy wrote:

@tipsy  I don't kno whether you ordered it at the clearance price, but if you didn't then call for a price adjustment on it ASAP.

Pearley I actually got it at the LTS price which was cheaper than the Clearance price, but thanks!  

Respected Contributor

I miss the days when I could place my order and receive my items in 3-5 days.  Now my orders process for up to a week and then add another week to receive the items.  I have been a loyal QVC customer since it's inception...but I'm beginning to think my loyalty should go to a company that appreciates my business.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor

I ordered Mizrahi items in the AM also on May 6. Items were in stock. They are still in process as of May 11.  Five days and counting is way too long for "In Process" I wanted the items for a trip leaving on Thursday, May 18.  Now they probably will not arrive in time.  You would think an almost two week lead time would be enough.

Most of the time I do not care and QVC is very efficient.  Considering this is not the holiday Christmas season, five days and counting is too long for "In Process."