Highlighted
Super Contributor

"Complaints" - would like some insight

Hello, lovelies. I'm honestly not trying to "start something," but I'm upset about a couple of things and wonder if I'm alone.

First, I guess everyone loves Shawn and I have enjoyed her, but sometimes her work w Lori on Monday pm just plain stresses me out. She's so "busy." Always moving around in and out, on and off camera - doing her own "styling," interrupting... it's hard for me to follow along and get the feel of the clothes. There are models who are styled so we can see how the clothes work. A few suggestions from her, okay. But the perpetual motion makes me want to skip the show and just see what was offered. If she helps you, let me know - and how. I'm openminded. Not trying to "bash."

Next - is the Q getting more "money-grubbing?" The loaded webpage, the long "TSV" - yes, it's good to have options, but things feel less "special." AND THEN this new low-price "blow out!" I ordered something and price slashed a day later. I called to get the difference and it wasn't until I got off the phone that I saw "not eligilble for return." WHAT THE...? Apart from the 30 day, one of the things that made the Q different was ability to return. Even if I had to pay, that's better than being stuck with something. Other sites do that and I avoid them. I'm sorry, but I think it's just "mingy." Forcing me to rethink shopping here,

Finally - WHAT'S GOING ON W CUSTOMER SERVICE?! The Q used to be the best in the business. Friendly, expansive, "tried." Now they sound like they are purely working from a script, don't care if they're able to answer your question, and SNAP you off the phone.

Okay, sorry if this comes across as a rant. I have been with the Q for decades and I hate to see things get crummy. I mean the last two - no offense to Shawn. I really do like her.

Again, I hope this isn't perceived as simplly being critical. I want to hear if others have noticed what I'm noticing.

xoxo!

Honored Contributor

Re: "Complaints" - would like some insight

It’s absolutely to acceptable to be critical. I think your concerns are valid and are shared by many of us. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sure you'll be joined by many with their lists of complaints.  The forums used to be fun and you'd get to discuss so many things and share information.  Now its nothing more than constants complaining.  Who wants to listen to that.

Frequent Contributor

You don't have to apologize for your opinion.  If you have a complaint, customer service should do their best to help you.  I personally never had a problem with them, but it has been awhile.  

I do agree that the models have already been styled and sometimes the host and Lori "tweak" or make suggestions for a look.  It is kind of confusing when both are doing something with the model at the same time.  

Valued Contributor

@Mirren 

The show really stressed me out too. It's become too chaotic to enjoy. I feel sorry for Lori.

Occasional Contributor

Your spot on some things. Customer service is sorely lacking. Just today I called because some orders are charging me more sales tax than what it is in my state. I was told it's not anybodys fault and 3 times the "rep" that I got tried to say the word Calculated to tell me how it's done and never could she say the word. It's not a hard word....it's not cakeulated it's clearly calculated. She did not care that I was charged over on the sales tax. Very unsatisfactory customer service lately when they used to be lovely ppl.

Frequent Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I'm sure you'll be joined by many with their lists of complaints.  The forums used to be fun and you'd get to discuss so many things and share information.  Now its nothing more than constants complaining.  Who wants to listen to that.

I understand what you're saying, but people do have complaints - all businesses do.  That's how they make improvements.  Maybe the suggestion forum should be called the Complaint Department and all un-fun talk could be isolated and people would have the choice just to skip over it entirely.

Super Contributor

That's a great idea! And, maybe I should have labled this concerns so folks wouldn't think I'm just trying to start trouble. Someone responded that people just complain...I didn't mean that. I was trying to converse w community and learn if others experience or "see" what I see.

Your idea about an area where we could voice our "complaints" so Q could see and improve, but people could skip if they think it will be a downer is TERRIFIC! Thank you!

Super Contributor

Yes. What I was trying to get at is - there seems to be a change. One of the things Q has been known for is "quality!" That's why it's in the name! It doesn't just apply to merchandise, but the whole operation!

Super Contributor

Thank you :-)