Honored Contributor

Re: "As is" -- What Happened!?

@Biftu  At least at the time I'm posting this, the number of pages of As Is has gone from 3 to 4 pages, so they must have added something (although not much).   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  At least at the time I'm posting this, the number of pages of As Is has gone from 3 to 4 pages, so they must have added something (although not much).   Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  Finally, but still older items.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  There are six pages of As Is - I just looked - including some new things.  Our modal cardi is there - yours in pink (which I recently returned) and that I kept in the gray leopard print!

There's a pair of really cute pants for you - I know you considered buying these (and maybe did?) at full price.  As I write this, only xxs available and the length would work!

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Washed-Jersey-Pull-On-Pants.product.A345380.h...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  There are six pages of As Is - I just looked - including some new things.  Our modal cardi is there - yours in pink (which I recently returned) and that I kept in the gray leopard print!

There's a pair of really cute pants for you - I know you considered buying these (and maybe did?) at full price.  As I write this, only xxs available and the length would work!

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Washed-Jersey-Pull-On-Pants.product.A345380.h...

@Pearlee  I never did buy these pants, but I think I'll go ahead and give them a try for that price.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

depending on how you feel about used clothing you might find what you want at Poshmark,  I have been looking there for things recently 

lots of Logo  there were some boots I liked

Super Contributor

@jackthebear  Thank you  for sharing I just checked it out.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  I never did buy these pants, but I think I'll go ahead and give them a try for that price.  Thanks.

Hi @Biftu  Once again, Pearley the enabler cost you money!  Smiley Happy   I'm happy those were still there by the time you read my post. I think they are cute although I wouldn't have bought them at full price.   Do let me know if you like them enough to keep them when they arrive!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  As I write this, there are 7 pages of LOGO As Is.  I think the most I've ever seen before is 6 pages!

Speaking of As Is, did you get those crop pants yet? If so what did you think of them - keeping or returning?   A345380

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  As I write this, there are 7 pages of LOGO As Is.  I think the most I've ever seen before is 6 pages!

Speaking of As Is, did you get those crop pants yet? If so what did you think of them - keeping or returning?   A345380

@Pearlee  Good to see more items, but I noticed not many new.  Now I'll stop complaining.

i meant to let you know I liked these pants very much.  The "washed" color was nice and the length worked well on me and my usual size fit me perfectly.  They were light weight which gave them a nice drape and coolness for the warmer weather.  I liked the versatility in the way the bottoms could be tied.  Notice I'm using past tense because I returned them.  The problem was that there was a noticeable white spot on the calf part of one leg.  It looked like a bleach spot, but i think it was where the "washed" coloring went wrong.  I tried them on a few times thinking the draping hid the spot a bit.  Maybe nobody would notice it, but knowing it was there it would bother me so I returned them.  Too bad.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  Good to see more items, but I noticed not many new.  Now I'll stop complaining.

i meant to let you know I liked these pants very much.  The "washed" color was nice and the length worked well on me and my usual size fit me perfectly.  They were light weight which gave them a nice drape and coolness for the warmer weather.  I liked the versatility in the way the bottoms could be tied.  Notice I'm using past tense because I returned them.  The problem was that there was a noticeable white spot on the calf part of one leg.  It looked like a bleach spot, but i think it was where the "washed" coloring went wrong.  I tried them on a few times thinking the draping hid the spot a bit.  Maybe nobody would notice it, but knowing it was there it would bother me so I returned them.  Too bad.

@Biftu  Thanks for all that info on the pants!  I really wanted to know what you thought because they keep being in As Is stock in various sizes and I thought if you liked them I might give them a try at that really good price.   But bummer - so sorry you had to return your defective pair.  I hope you made sure you got a full refund (no postage deduction) because of that spot. 

Your story, and many similar stories I've had in more recent yearsmakes me feel better when I pay full price for a LOGO item and then see it later As Is.   I never know if it's been shrunk in a dryer (esp. when it comes with a Downey odor) or what because, as we've discussed many times, the quality of As Is isn't what it used to be.  At least QVC makes good giving a full refund on the defective As Is merchandise, like your pants.