Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed that the "As Is" offerings are becoming less and less and the prices have increased on the slim pickings that are listed.  Some of these items are quite old and nothing new seems to have been added for about a month or so.  It used to be that if you missed an item or weren't willing to pay full price you had a chance on picking it up As Is.  Sure it was always a gamble on getting a piece in perfect condition, but I do miss that nothing seems to be added.  Maybe it's me?

Respected Contributor

Re: "As is" -- What Happened!?

@Biftu  I've noticed it too.  I had some "as is" on my wish list hoping for free shipping and  then was going to order several items (as is and regular price), but now I just noticed that some items are no longer available (OK by me, saved some money), but others that are available have had the prices increased.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

There are 44 pages of "as is" products!

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe  This is the LOGO forum so I am referring to LOGO items.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu Perhaps everyone is keeping theirs. Hence a shortage of As Is.  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy   Smiley Happy

Honestly, I haven't noticed what you are observing in your first post.   I don't look for As Is nearly as often as I used to but the past few times I have, there were six pages of As Is for several viewings I did (a lot) and then 4 pages for several viewings.  That was shortly after Memorial Day that I last looked and I thought to myself that perhaps the Q hadn't caught up with putting things out after the Memorial holiday where I assumed some employees (like those who put out As Is?) had gotten the holiday off.  

But what do I know?

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@FranandZoe  This is the LOGO forum so I am referring to LOGO items.

OOPS - sorry!

Frequent Contributor

I agree that the as is selection has changed.  i usually pick up all my logo as is and for the past 2 months there hasnt been anything new added to list.  maybe they are stopping this.  i hope not becuase like i said this is mainly how i shop.  they will lose a lot of $ from me.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I have to agree now with your OP.   I hadn't paid much attention before you started this thread, but the past few times I've checked As Is for LOGO, there have only been three pages of items.  You are right - what happened?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  @mpobs Is right, it has been months since anything new has been added.  This may be the end of As Is, too bad.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I saw one As Is yesterday that I'd not seen before so I think it was put up just recently.  It's gone now - because I bought it, at half the regular price!

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-Links-Lavish-Rainbow-Pave-Links-Necklace.product.J355816.html?u...