Contributor
A274968

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Button Front Blouse with Knit sleeves $79.95.  

I like some of Lori's designs but come on Q..........$80 for a rayon blouse??  I just shopped right outside NY city today........even there the prices weren't this overpriced. 

Honored Contributor

Re: out pricing the consumer

Somebody is buying that stuff.  What would you pay for a nice shirt at one of the big department stores?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@cbari wrote:
A274968

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Button Front Blouse with Knit sleeves $79.95.  

I like some of Lori's designs but come on Q..........$80 for a rayon blouse??  I just shopped right outside NY city today........even there the prices weren't this overpriced. 

@cbari  Host Amy said it looks like it should be $179.95.  

Decent plain white blouses in department stores start at about $60 and don't have the mixed fabrics nor style the LOGO blouse does.  

Valued Contributor

QVC prices have gone WAY over the top.

You can do much better with your $ at quality B & M stores as I have found out again. And it costs $0 to return things!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think VS and EB sell their shirts for $80 - but, like everything nowadays, it is a lot for a blouse!

Respected Contributor

Macys......The horror....the horror....

Respected Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

QVC prices have gone WAY over the top.

You can do much better with your $ at quality B & M stores as I have found out again. And it costs $0 to return things!!!

I think people forget that there are people like my mom who don't live near a mall and QVC is pretty much all they have.  

Honored Contributor

@cbari  No doubt - and new one by logo looks a lot, I mean A LOT like at least 2 designs by Susan Graver done nicer than the logo for at least $20 less, one of which I have in two great colors.

I think Lori is beginning to copy A LOT of styles that have been done by many other other designers and now charges $20,30 40 dollars more.  I cannot believe women spend this kind of money on logo look alikes. 

Respected Contributor

Wear'em if you love'em but I am so over this style of top.  I don't like the fabric and you are restricted to wearing them with leggings or skinny pants....which by the way I am over also.  Most of the nice departments stores have similar tops for less money.  Most are on clearance racks.  I have about four of these tops and any day now I will open the closet door and say "what was I thinking?"

Woman Happy