Frequent Contributor

need suggestions for logo top

I have given my daughter a Logo top A296791 that is made with the rayon span , has pockets, and a ruffle.  She has asked for similar tops for her birthday.  Can anyone make some suggestions of logo items that have a similar fit and style?  She likes solid colors rather than prints.  Thank-you

Honored Contributor

Re: need suggestions for logo top

@westiemama   This was the very first LOGO top that "started it all" and is still sold and people buy it.  In fact, a ton of subsequent LOGO tops were based on this one, just "tweaked."  It's solid and comes in lots of colors.  You can also do your own search of LOGO tops to see what your daughter might like.   

I have a ton of this top in various colors - as I say, it's what "started it all" long before she had her own hour-long shows.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-V-neck-Tee-with-34-Sleeves-and-Pocket-Detail.product.A202...

Frequent Contributor

Thank-you so much for taking the time to help me with suggestions.  I will get my daughter that top in black as there isn't much choice of color left in her size.  I will also watch for returns or new stock.  I appreciate your help!

Honored Contributor

@westiemama wrote:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to help me with suggestions.  I will get my daughter that top in black as there isn't much choice of color left in her size.  I will also watch for returns or new stock.  I appreciate your help!

@westiemama   There are quite a lot of similar styles of that top in black that Lori has done. As I mentioned, she has tweaked that basic style over the years.  I remembe one that was almost the same but had chiffon pockets to make it dressier.  And actually, if you like the one in the link you mentioned at first (a former TSV) that also came in black (which may be sold out). So if you haven't yet ordered one, you might spend some time browsling her tops quickly because there are many variations of that top and often does black since it's such a basic.   You are very welcome about the help, any time. Smiley Happy