Honored Contributor

Re: Your favorite LOGO oldie-but-goodie?

@dulwich wrote:

@1Professor @Pearlee  On subject of lightweight jackets I recently received A286964 in blackberry open front jacket with lace panels it was on clearance- now seeing your post looking at Eyelash in black.  I need one to travel with mostly that can work day/evenings - casual but looks good!  

Do not want to buy two which one do you think?  The blackberry lace panel job works fine, fits good just wondered seeing this Eyelet post today!  Thank you.

@dulwich   Well, I don't have any advice for you, and I'm biased since I returned my eyelash one.  I will say that the eyelash one is quite fad-dish, the opposite of classic, and you would probably get more use out of the one you just got home.  But again, I'm biased because I didn't care for the eyelash one (esp. how I looked in it - like Bigfoot or something!, not to mention it seriously reminded me of my shag rugs of the 1970s).

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@1Professor @Pearlee  On subject of lightweight jackets I recently received A286964 in blackberry open front jacket with lace panels it was on clearance- now seeing your post looking at Eyelash in black.  I need one to travel with mostly that can work day/evenings - casual but looks good!  

Do not want to buy two which one do you think?  The blackberry lace panel job works fine, fits good just wondered seeing this Eyelet post today!  Thank you.

@dulwich 

I have and adore that jacket in green and blackberry.

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 11.57.27 AM.png

Respected Contributor

@dulwich & EVERYONE

I bought your jacket at $100.

It is now $26.

If anyone doesn't have it BUY IT!

Buy it as a gift!

Buy a spare!

It has pockets!

(I'm a LOGO Small and have my two in size 6.)

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich 

@1Professor   @dulwich   I'm not liking two things about this jacket for me.  One is, I don't look that great in such wide, drapey lapels.  I think my stature is too small or something, and those kinds of lapels make me look wider than I am.

Also, I'm not liking in the videos that the lapels seem to be a different shade of the color of the body of the jacket.   Like it doesn't blend in well.   Anyway, I'm not even liking it - for me - $26 worth.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   There was also a full-length version of the eyelash jacket.  Can't remember which came first.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

What irritates me about the jacket I love is the sleeves.

Constantly having to roll them up, but they come down.

Before Logo started doing stretch in sleeves, I guess.

The eyelash pushes up easily, stays put.

Zen simplicity.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor @Pearlee  Thanks for your good comments decided to stay  with jacket with lace panels as it is very comfortable and looks good and great price!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich 

@dulwich @1Professor 

I have two of these, both blackberry, 2 different sizes and love them. Wear both.

Respected Contributor

@queendiva 

She has lots and lots of things without poly.