Respected Contributor

Your favorite LOGO oldie-but-goodie?

@Pearlee @dulwich @Suziqzee @Biftu @ALRATIBA @Hippified & all:

What's your favorite OLD LOGO item??

Re-organized/inventoried my closet. Always a surprise.

Came upon several old favorites, among them the LOGO eyelash cardigan A282172.

Perfect with jeans or formal all-black. Great slipon that is never too hot. Whimsical. Fun.

Anyone snag the eyelash when it came out?

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 11.13.32 AM.png

I have it in all 4 colors.

I'm a LOGO small, but have one in an XS, fits perfectly.

I'm surprised it's still available (and not clearance!).

Honored Contributor

Re: Your favorite LOGO oldie-but-goodie?

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   Define "old."  LOL!

I bought the eyelash and sent it back.  It wasn't flattering on me and I would have been afraid to wash it and clog up my washer with eyelashes!

By the way, you posted a photo of your closet once - I can't believe you needed to organize it any more than it was! It was the most organized closet I've ever seen.

ETA  - I got the eyelash in that same gold color.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee 

Closets are like desks.

Sure, you clean them off.

Then mischievous elves come in the dark of night and add all sorts of things in odd places . . .

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  No never saw the Eyelash must have been out of town but must say it looks fun!  I see @Pearlee it did not work for you - I think maybe black could be good to wear evenings.  I take it both of you ordered the orange color cinnabar?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My very first was my favorite ... I wore it to death and it's now gone to the great LOGO closet in the sky.  It had to be from Lori's first or second year on QVC.

It was a black/gray/white top - long sleeves and rather wide scoop neckline - I wore it over a a black turtleneck.  

-------------------

My current favorites are two "painterly striped" t-shirts that have an adjustable grograin ribbon ruching.  They have been washed a million times and still look like the day I got them .... except that I shortened them a bit this summer and removed the ribbon.  The colors haven't faded, no shrinking or stretching, no pilling ... fantastic pieces.  I live in these all summer.

--------------------------

My handkerchief hem cardigans .... I have three of them.  I just recently cut the hoods off two of them so they don't look so casual.

--------------------------

Some of her early long droopy vests with the slouchy curved pockets.  

---------------------------

Actually . now that I think about it ... they are all my favorites.  

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@1Professor  No never saw the Eyelash must have been out of town but must say it looks fun!  I see @Pearlee it did not work for you - I think maybe black could be good to wear evenings.  I take it both of you ordered the orange color cinnabar?

@dulwich 

I have ALL colors.

They make me happy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich   I had home the color in the photo @1Professor  posted.

@1Professor   I am not able to pick "a favorite" because a lot of wearing clothing depends upon my mood that day.  Suffice to say I love lots of my LOGO clothing - not all but a lot and still love a lot of oldies but goodies.  I have all of the LOGO clothing I've ever purchased and still wear all of it.

If push came to shove though, and I had to pick a favorite which I don't really want to do, it would be this top.  I have it in all the colors and also one backup in my fave, the red coral. It's also a favorite of poster Trudey, whom I once talked into buying it.   One of my colors I purchased from Ebay and it was brand new so that was a good buy.  This top is a perfect length, an all around perfect and very flattering fit in my usual size medium, washes up great, and is probably the most comfortable LOGO top (so soft!) that I own.  All of mine still have the same vibrant colors they had when first purchased (I wash in Dreft which preserves color) and I love how I look and how I feel in them every time I put one on. If I recall correctly, it was Lori's first tie-dye piece.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Top-with-Contrast-Sleeve.prod...

Respected Contributor

@1Professor @Pearlee  On subject of lightweight jackets I recently received A286964 in blackberry open front jacket with lace panels it was on clearance- now seeing your post looking at Eyelash in black.  I need one to travel with mostly that can work day/evenings - casual but looks good!  

Do not want to buy two which one do you think?  The blackberry lace panel job works fine, fits good just wondered seeing this Eyelet post today!  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Has to be the two pair of Logo Lotus shorts and one pair of Lotus capris (crops).

I wear the shorts every morning for my walk and the pants will be back in use when the colder weather returns. So well made and like nothing else I have ever seen. They have been washed a gazillion times. The light green ones have faded, but the black both still look like new! Pennies per wear. Love the cell phone pockets.

Honorable mention: The TSV zip front cardi's: heathered knit, sharkbite hem and faux suede sleeves. I have this in 2 colors. Both are too big now, but I don't care. So comfy. look and launder great and look good over leggings.

These were items available before everything  LOGO went to poly/ span, which is why I no longer buy from this line. Too bad...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich   I had home the color in the photo @1Professor  posted.

@1Professor   I am not able to pick "a favorite" because a lot of wearing clothing depends upon my mood that day.  Suffice to say I love lots of my LOGO clothing - not all but a lot and still love a lot of oldies but goodies.  I have all of the LOGO clothing I've ever purchased and still wear all of it.

If push came to shove though, and I had to pick a favorite which I don't really want to do, it would be this top.  I have it in all the colors and also one backup in my fave, the red coral. It's also a favorite of poster Trudey, whom I once talked into buying it.   One of my colors I purchased from Ebay and it was brand new so that was a good buy.  This top is a perfect length, an all around perfect and very flattering fit in my usual size medium, washes up great, and is probably the most comfortable LOGO top (so soft!) that I own.  All of mine still have the same vibrant colors they had when first purchased (I wash in Dreft which preserves color) and I love how I look and how I feel in them every time I put one on. If I recall correctly, it was Lori's first tie-dye piece.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Top-with-Contrast-Sleeve.prod...

@Pearlee 

Love your not-picking-a-favorite-oldie!

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 11.53.04 AM.png