Honored Contributor

You Know You Have Too Much Logo When.....

Until a couple of weeks ago, I could swear I had never bought a LOGO camisole.  I generally don't like camis, esp. the spaghetti straps and esp. when the straps aren't adjustable (and even when they are, they often slip and bother me anyway).   I thought I'd bought my last cami years ago when the straps kept slipping down so I never wore it.

Well....not too long ago I was packing for a trip, and going through a lot of drawers, bags of clothing, rubbermaid containers, etc.  And what do I find?  Yes, a LOGO black cami.  Not a short one, a LOGO tank actually, fairly long like her tops and with a handkerchief hem. I honestly don't ever remember buying it but it must have been a great sale price or something.  I wore it recently under a flowy, artsy tunic I'd bought at an arts festival because the armholes were huge on the tunic and gaped so that a person could see right in to my bra.  The cami was perfect!  It did not stick out underneath the artsy tunic because the tunic is quite long and flowy and the cami was just the thing I needed as a coverup from peeping through armholes.  I sure am glad I found that piece.

But...you know you have too much LOGO when you don't even remember ever having purchased something.  I didn't think I'd bought a cami in maybe 20 years before I "discovered" that in my LOGO stash.  Since I did, I've worn it three times already and it washed up great!

Trusted Contributor

Re: You Know You Have Too Much Logo When.....

Sometimes, it takes a “few” years before an item gets into the rotation!  I have 1 or 2 LOGO tanks I love, but haven’t worn yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: You Know You Have Too Much Logo When.....

I hear ya @Pearlee!  I started changing out my closets the other day and found Logo pieces I haven't even worn or haven't worn in a long time.  Just forgot about them in the back of my closet.