Frequent Contributor
I currently feel I am LOGO's biggest new fan. I have budgeted this last many weeks for my first LOGO purchases. I just need a few opinions on what "style" would be most flattering for my figure. Both tops and bottoms.

I am 5'9" 165lbs. I carry my weight in the mid section. I have stork legs so I havent ventured into joggers or leggings. Thanks for your help!!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yipee.... LOGO 1st purchase

Congratulations! Logo is great. This line is, by far, my favorite from QVC.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kimnola

I would say that all of her styles would be flattering on you.  I would go by what appeals to you, what fabrics you prefer, and go for it.  Be sure that you look at the click here chart on the product page for the particular garment measurements. They say to add 2 to 3 inches to your body measurements for room to move.  And enjoy!  

Valued Contributor

Any of her tops that swings away from the shoulders and bust should work for you.  Avoid LOGO "Layers" as they are cut closer to the body and are relatively straight.  They are best used as under-layers.  Good luck in finding your perfect piece or pieces!

Honored Contributor

@Kimnola  You will love your purchases.  The way many of the tops are cut will flatter your midsection (fit at shoulders and gently releasing towards the bottom).  I find the tops that flare slightly are slimming.  Welcome to the LOGO familyHeart

Super Contributor

I would love to be so tall as you! I think most anything would look good on you, but if you are self-conscious about your mid-section, then I would steer away from the tops that have wide ruffles on a shorter hemline. I love the cardigans and hoodies the best! 

Super Contributor

Yay! Welcome to the fold. I wish I had advice to give. Even using sizing charts, I have been surprised by what looks good on me and what doesn't. Sometimes, for me, it's not just about fit, but "flow." You'll see folks offer various opinions about layering and LOGO. I also carry my weight in my midsection, and while I can't recommend items for body type, I have had success with layering in judicious ways. For me, layering provides the best camoflage of tummy - as well as tushy - haha! Best wishes on your LOGO journey!