Respected Contributor

Re: Won't be buying Much More Logo

Her stuff is cheap looking and borderline tacky. It’s a line I avoid because the effect of logo fabric choices is so dingy and droopy, plus the designs tend to make everyone look wide at the hips or behind. I am wide enough on my own, so I choose sleek and slimming designs.

Contributor

Re: A Love Letter to Lori Goldstein!

Ha Ha.  Let it Be! Isnt that the truth.  For those not a fan, why are they on a favorite brand forum complaining.  Go look at a favorite brand that you love and express your feelings there.  I dont get it, why come here and complain.  I am tall, curvy and between a size medium and large, depending on how well I control my healthy eating.....and her clothes look great on me.  I doubt, a lot of shorter ladies can wear some of her items as they might overwhelm a tiny frame.  Fortunately she does often make petites or some shorter tops that would be great on them.   I still say, I love LOGO, and feel she made my life happier because of the confidence and joy I have when I wear her style clothing.  

Contributor

Re: A Love Letter to Lori Goldstein!

Thank you for your reply retired RN.  I respect your profession very much.  I worked at a school of nursing, and know the effort it takes to be in your profession.  Unfortunately, I do not understand why you come on a favorite brand forum to mock a group of women who do love dressing differently than you do.  I do look good in her clothes.  I am tall and of medium build and can carry her clothes well.  I dont put together some of her more elaborate combos, but I do layer tanks under plain tops.  Its a flexible brand.  I am delighted you are happy with your style of clothing.  Please allow me the same respect.  LOGO makes me happy, and gives me joy.  It does for many women.  Once again, thank you for your years of nursing.  I cant respect you enough for that.