Respected Contributor

Won't be buying Much More Logo

I missed the two shows on air today so I went on-line to see what I missed. Holy Moly, a few things were going for at least $70-$90 for cardigans, fairly normal tops and a tank for $90. That is just nuts. I only own a few pieces and it looks like it might stay that way. I just can't afford her prices anymore. They seem to increase a little bit more each week. I hope she comes back to more realistic prices soon. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Won't be buying Much More Logo

I couldn't agree more

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles.  Logo prices may be high, but they aren't "her" prices.  QVC sets the prices on their merchandise.  They are likely to go much higher as the tariffs on clothing imported from China takes effect.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Tariffs or not overpriced for the quality and style.  This one of the brancs I would never buy even if it was $1.00.  

Super Contributor

Do you check the lunch time specials? I check them daily, and that's where many of my LOGO pieces come from. They don't always have all of the sizes, but the prices are usually very good with LTS! 

Occasional Contributor

I Browse the clearence section, and "as is" too, quite a bit on qvc, and i have noticed a lot of logo priced at the 40 usd range in clearence, and "as is" i am not a fan of logo, too much trendy stuff, not very

much variety-( I can find tunic length tops and leggings everywhere, for much less) and that's here on qvc and dept. Stores, wallyworld ect. 

I don't understand the hype, logo does have some cute things, however the prices keep me away.

Contributor

A Love Letter to Lori Goldstein!

First off, I have been buying LOGO since it first hit the air.  I loved the funky/victorian/modern twist of it.  I have a closet full of it.  I will be eternally grateful to Lori Goldstein.  As a woman, getting a tad older, I did not feel comfortable in a lot of the clothes that were trending.  Nor, did I feel like wearing baggy jeans, and a sweatshirt with a deer on it.  So what to wear?  I was wearing boring, classic clothes.  Nothing stood out or expressed my style or personality.  Then along came Lori, and I bought two of her original top with the wonderfully slouchy pockets on the front.  Suddenly, I could wear leggings with this kind of top.  Oh, ever better, her cardigans were soft and flowy and not stiff.  Then I discovered her wonderful tank tops to wear under tunics with a peak of color or pattern showing out the bottom.  I was in heaven.  My classic boot cut jeans, stiff blazers, button up, stiff shirts all but disappeared from my closet.  I found my look.  Not everyone embraced that look, and thats fine.  It was not meant for everyone, it was meant for those of us that got it.  Her colors were a revelation.  Loris colors are muted, dusty versions, so beautiful and so much more flattering.  I have not been buying much lately.  Mostly because of the pricing and also because now I see a lot of designers have discovered her look and I find it in stores now.  She is the true original.  I will always buy a Lori Goldstein with joy and excitement.  She was a bit like discovering the Beatles.  They seemed a bit strange at first with their unique style and hair....but it was love at first sight, and has continued on for decades.  

Honored Contributor

Re: A Love Letter to Lori Goldstein!

@mermaidmom wrote:

First off, I have been buying LOGO since it first hit the air.  I loved the funky/victorian/modern twist of it.  I have a closet full of it.  I will be eternally grateful to Lori Goldstein.  As a woman, getting a tad older, I did not feel comfortable in a lot of the clothes that were trending.  Nor, did I feel like wearing baggy jeans, and a sweatshirt with a deer on it.  So what to wear?  I was wearing boring, classic clothes.  Nothing stood out or expressed my style or personality.  Then along came Lori, and I bought two of her original top with the wonderfully slouchy pockets on the front.  Suddenly, I could wear leggings with this kind of top.  Oh, ever better, her cardigans were soft and flowy and not stiff.  Then I discovered her wonderful tank tops to wear under tunics with a peak of color or pattern showing out the bottom.  I was in heaven.  My classic boot cut jeans, stiff blazers, button up, stiff shirts all but disappeared from my closet.  I found my look.  Not everyone embraced that look, and thats fine.  It was not meant for everyone, it was meant for those of us that got it.  Her colors were a revelation.  Loris colors are muted, dusty versions, so beautiful and so much more flattering.  I have not been buying much lately.  Mostly because of the pricing and also because now I see a lot of designers have discovered her look and I find it in stores now.  She is the true original.  I will always buy a Lori Goldstein with joy and excitement.  She was a bit like discovering the Beatles.  They seemed a bit strange at first with their unique style and hair....but it was love at first sight, and has continued on for decades.  

@mermaidmom  Welcome and I'm glad you found this forum.  I love that you said "for those of us that got it."    So many people on the forum just don't "get it" and therefore feel the need to be negative about LOGO, rather than, for those of us who absolutely do "get it,"  just Let It Be!   Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

Personally, I think she has the worst line of clothing on the Q. The styles look ridiculous and the prices are sky high. Have never and will never buy her clothing. People who consider this fashion need to take a look at themselves in a mirror. Of course Lori says it looks great, she is making millions.

I realize many of you love her line and are willing to spend the price.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Personally, I think she has the worst line of clothing on the Q. The styles look ridiculous and the prices are sky high. Have never and will never buy her clothing. People who consider this fashion need to take a look at themselves in a mirror. Of course Lori says it looks great, she is making millions.

I realize many of you love her line and are willing to spend the price.

@RetRN  Thank you for proving my point I made above to poster @mermaidmom