Frequent Contributor

Re: Woman Logofied At The Grocery Store

yes I love logo.  Especially the cotton ones.  They hold up better 

Super Contributor

The only Logo item that I have bought is the cardign or jacket A269972 and I have it in every color that I can get.  It looks adorable on and I love it!  

Honored Contributor

@Nadine O wrote:

The only Logo item that I have bought is the cardign or jacket A269972 and I have it in every color that I can get.  It looks adorable on and I love it!  

Hi, @Nadine O .  Welcome to the LOGO forum.

I have that item in the black and love mine too.  It's very useful in that it can be used for dressy or casual and it's very flattering on.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Nadine O wrote:

Hi, @Nadine O .  Welcome to the LOGO forum.

I have that item in the black and love mine too.  It's very useful in that it can be used for dressy or casual and it's very flattering on.

Oh you guys!!!

@Pearlee

@Nadine O

LOL

I had this in my wish list for a long time.  Then got cheap and removed it.

It is back in my wish list again!  LOL  Maybe soon to be in my cart due to limited availability!  I am trying to stall and not place any orders till after Friday to let my charge cool down!

I love the more 'structured, blazer look' to it!  I wear Logo cardis all year round.

I always take an XS in cardis....does it run usual size?  TIA!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I saw this item presented on Saturday again, I realized it's the item I saw on the woman at the grocery store - in the amber color choice. 

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Printed-Top-w-Pleated-Trim.product.A27...