Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Is Going To Host The Monday Logo Show?

The time change to 10:00 is fine with me and while Shawn's presentation style is not for me (I agree with @Pearlee on this) I'm sure not going to miss Amy in the least.  The only good thing for me was that she is close to my height and weight and I get a good feel for how things will fit me when she is wearing them.  But at this point I have so much Logo I got this sizing thing down.  

Frequent Contributor

Where will Isaac’s show fit in?
New Contributor

Respected Contributor

@NewNickname1x1000 wrote:
Where will Isaac’s show fit in?

@NewNickname1x1000

Moved to Friday night with Shawn as host.

New Contributor

SORRY !  woill NOT watch one of my favorites LOGO as Shawn is hosting - she is not knowledgeable of fashion at all & does not have any style ! I stopped watching Issac's shows as I could not take her   any more ! PLEASE QVC !!! 

I am very sorry to see the hosts changing on Monday nights. This seems like a big mistake! We all have our favorite hosts but the connection that Lori and Amy have is undeniable. Yes Amy is excited and comments were made about her changing  her outfit and styling. I have always taken this as her excitement about the product line.  QVC is on the air to sell merchandise ...Lori and Amy are great at it! They have so much fun together, it's great to watch.