Honored Contributor

Who Is Going To Host The Monday Logo Show?

I just read on another thread that Amy Stran is taking over for Shawn K. on P.M. Style.  Does anyone then know who will be hosting the Monday LOGO show?   Depending on who it is, I may not have to mute the show now when I watch on Monday nights!   (I didn't watch last night's show due to being out of town)

@Biftu  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Is Going To Host The Monday Logo Show?

@Pearlee wrote:

I just read on another thread that Amy Stran is taking over for Shawn K. on P.M. Style.  Does anyone then know who will be hosting the Monday LOGO show?   Depending on who it is, I may not have to mute the show now when I watch on Monday nights!   (I didn't watch last night's show due to being out of town)

@Biftu  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  I wasn't paying close attention (or it may have been on 1/2 mute!), but if I heard right I think it will be Shawn.  Maybe someone can confirm.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  I wasn't paying close attention (or it may have been on 1/2 mute!), but if I heard right I think it will be Shawn.  Maybe someone can confirm.

@Biftu   I hope you mis-heard!   If that's the case, I'll have to keep muting....

Valued Contributor

Sigh....nothing has changed for me, I still won’t be able to watch Monday.  I fin them both obnoxious 

Valued Contributor

The Monday night LOGO show is moving to 10 pm and will be hosted by Shawn.  Not good for me!

Esteemed Contributor

Gosh Amy and Lori were awesome together.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee

Forgive me if I'm in error, but I believe they said the permanent changes will go into effect at the start of the year.

Of course there still may be some temporary switching around if someone takes time off before then.

Trusted Contributor

I tryed to watch inspired style.....but i couldn't, i tied to mute it and watch it, but just lost interest that way. I think Amy is cute and wears clothes well......but she is unwatchable for me. A bright note.... i can start to save money !

Honored Contributor

This was Amy's big announcement Monday night? I wasn't tuned in when she made it. This is a no big deal for me. I'll look to see what was on the next morning when I log in to see what was in all of the Monday night shows.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

The announcement was that Amy will be hosting PM Style on Monday nights from 7-10 (3 hour show) and Logo will move to 10 pm with Shawn as host.  Hope this helps.  All to take effect after the first of the year.