Honored Contributor

Re: Which Logo item do wish Q would re-stock?

The long knit tank. I'm just over 6 ft tall and the length on this is a tunic length..... LOVE it. To find something this long.... amazing. I ordered one in black, went back and all other shades are waitlisted so.....I'm waiting for a few in each color. For me, this is a basic that I can layer and use year round.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Which Logo item do you wish Q would re-stock?

A258914

Animal print sweater

Last year - natural and green, new color grey

All sizes available

Love this in natural. Wear it often. I wanted green but it sold out. Now I have a delimma - I love the grey. Perfect for holidays.

A235327 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Long Sleeve Knit Cardigan with Pockets    That is the best cardigan EVER!   I have 2, I bought my daughter 2, and I would order more if only I could!!!   Lori, please bring it back!!

Trusted Contributor

A266783 Sweater Knit top with side buttons and lace in Antique White.  I ordered this in normal size and was really narrow in shoulders and tight in arms.  Went on waitlist for larger size and waited over 3 months and just told order will not be filled.  Ordered another color in larger size in interim and had to return that because also very small in shoulders/sleeves.

Lori please bring us something with those functional side buttons in sweater knit.  For those of us with really full hip area, those buttons were a total lifesaver.  So disappointed because this top was awesome in design and was was only 30" long in 1x which is really unusual. PLEASE PLEASE do something like this that is also not too long.

Love Logo.  My closet is full of tops, pants and jackets.  This line is usually a great fit.

Thanks for listening.

Trusted Contributor

Need more colors in A262371 Petite Ankle Pant with Tulip Hem

I have 5 pairs of these (2 in Willow Green-2 in Black and 1 Navy) and would love to see more colors.  How about a Neptune Blue or similar blue, and a mushroom color. also Blackberry which is really popular in Logo line?

Hint Hint Hint

Thanks