Respected Contributor

Which LOGO are you wearing for the 4th of July?

Sparklers and fireworks for everyone!

Happy 4th of July (which has also always been my birthday)!!

D-o2jQgUEAAIcGS.jpg

Today I'm wearing to all festivities the LOGO skinny jeans, dark indigo, bright blue rayon top with pockets, and from the Oldies Box, the eyelash short cardigan! Blue suede wedges.

Honored Contributor

Re: Which LOGO are you wearing for the 4th of July?

@1Professor   I did not wear any LOGO for July 4th.  As I typically do, I wore a Quacker Factory patriotic short-sleeved tee, with Dream Jeannes.   I also have a wonderful QF patriotic sleeveless maxi dress  from many, many years ago.  It was so hot and humid, I was sorry for the rest of the day that I hadn't put that on!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  @Pearlee   Went to local town parade  - then bbq - with family so wore Logo denim crops, D&C ‘old’ red/white T, Clark’s red suede sandals purchased in London that was me all decked out forJuly 4th - not bad for alien!  Hope you all had good 4th.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@1Professor  @Pearlee   Went to local town parade  - then bbq - with family so wore Logo denim crops, D&C ‘old’ red/white T, Clark’s red suede sandals purchased in London that was me all decked out forJuly 4th - not bad for alien!  Hope you all had good 4th.

@dulwich   Hey!!!!!  What's an Englishwoman doing celebrating America's independence from England!?  LOL Smiley Happy 

Fab outfit though.