Valued Contributor

Re: What is your all time favorite LOGO piece?

Just one?  Gosh, that is tough...    I guess it would be the zippered TSV cardigan with the faux suede sleeves.   I bought three of them and I wear them all the time.  They look nice with slacks and skirts.   I bring them out from a shelf in my closet and put them on. Easy peasy.   I was just reading another forum post about the GILI Obi belt.  The other day, I wore a simple sheath dress, put on my Black Obi Belt and topped it with this cardigan.  I don't know how it came to me to put those together, but I did and it made me smile.  It is not necessary to wear all LOGO layers (although I have and will continue to do so). The beauty of her clothing is the colors and the textures and the versatility.  I love mixing and matching her things with my wardrobe. She makes dressing fun.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Honored Contributor

@melindaot wrote:

Mine is the knit striped top with contrasting side godets that was on right before Christmas. I LOVE it!  A269668. 

I I have many favorites though, the LOGO Lounge top with the zippered lace in black, and the cotton cashmere blackberry sweater with the gray godets......I love them all!

I have this and love it too @GoochiePooDoo.   The first one I got was the blackberry and taupe and liked it so much that I got the mauve & merlot one (whatever the colors are named). LOVE!

@Teacups  This is a fun thread!  Smiley Happy

OK  I thought about this overnight.  Mind you, my two tops with faux suede and knit (which someone mentioined here) are stil on their way so I haven't seen them yet but I have two tied for all-time  favorite and one runner-up in a very close second place. The buffalo plaid I mentioned in my first post is just because it's fairly new and very different and so came to mind as a current favorite.  But for all-time favorites:

Tied for first place:   A251178@  top with contrast hem and pockets which I have in almost every color (well in every color that looks good on me).  @kzjohnson also loves this top. It's so cool and unusual, esp. when I first laid eyes on it!  My friends who see me all the time would probably say this is my "signature piece:"

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Contrast-Hem-&-Pockets.product.A251178.h...

And in a tie with this - which I love equally and also have in almost every color avilable is the french terry top with lace zippered godets - LOVE and it's so chic and comfortable being the french terry:   A259246

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Top-with-Side-Zippers.product.A259246....

And  as a very close runner-up to my two favorites is the mixed media top which I have in macrame and loved so much I then bought the eclipse - it's so comfortable and also so different:   A268909

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Brushed-Terry-Mixed-Media-Knit-Top.product.A268909.html?sc...

Honored Contributor

I have so many favorites.  LOL

I think the chiffon trim cardigan is probably one of my very favorite pieces.  I have it in 3 colors.  It was an early LOGO piece. 

Honored Contributor

I think my favorite, or at least the one I get the most use out of, is the original three-quarter sleeve, v-neck tee. ( Originally it was just over $30, and is now around $44 which annoys me to no end.)  Sometimes I buy that shirt is sets of 6.  I must have at least 8 black ones alone.

I do love the cotton cashmere sweaters too.  They no longer make the one that was my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think my favorite, or at least the one I get the most use out of, is the original three-quarter sleeve, v-neck tee. ( Originally it was just over $30, and is now around $44 which annoys me to no end.)

@faeriemoon  This is why I will now only buy this top - which I like very much even after all these years of owning various colors - at As Is.  I'm not paying the price increase.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, I just bought a cotton cashmere on As Is, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive.  If I have a good experience I may continue to shop LOGO that way.  I LOVE her clothes, but will reluctantly agree with the naysayers who claim her prices are too high.  They didn't used to be, but they are now.  

Respected Contributor

I only have a few Logo pieces -- but they are all work horses in my wardrobe.  I generally like them the same.  So I'm going with the best Logo surprise:  A269661 Drop Shoulder Plaid Coat.  Those of you who know this one will remember the sizing challenges.  You had to size down at least one size and it was still 'boyfriend' slouchy.  

I was on the fence when it arrived but find myself reaching for it often.  The weight is west-coast-winter-perfect.  When I travel into colder weather I bring along a slim puffer vest to wear underneath.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl  I most definitely remember that coat, since I got home two of them and didn't keep either.  I'm surprised you picked it as your favorite, only because you were undecided about keeping it!   Glad you are getting so much use out of it.  It's a very unique coat and I wish it would have worked for me.

Respected Contributor

I have many favorites, but if I base it on what I have reached for constantly since receiving, it is the new thermal top. I bought two colors and I have worn them as layering pieces almost everyday. Thankfully, they launder beautifully. http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Thermal-Knit-Top-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A271144.html?... My next favorite for this time of the year is this cotton cashmere sweater: http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Cashmere-Sweater-with-Draped-Pockets.product.A23751... I have several colors and a I love them all.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 11 of these, so without question, A202259!

a202259.001.jpg

And following in second place, as @Pearlee mentioned,

a251178.001.jpg