Occasional Contributor

Couldn't agree more !!!!

Super Contributor

@bibes wrote:

I know the blow sale has included many brands.  My point is Lori's 

number of items is way way higher than any other.  Way highj.

I suspect Q is having that blow out sell to clear out inventory from all brands because of their warehouse restructuring. The no return policy is common so the inventory they want to get rid of is not returned. Sounds like this is for customers that know what they are buying will be a keeper.

Now to my own opinion. I believe the reason that a lot of Lori's items that are in this sale is the original selling price. Granted she does have quality items, but not worth that price. I have purchased from Q almost clone items from another brand for 1/3 the cost. Seems like one is paying the high price for the name brand and not a higher quality from other vendors.

Frequent Contributor

I remember last year about this time, there was a big sale with prices slashed.  It wasn't advertised as much, probably not as big, and wasn't called "Blowout".  I bought some LOGO and SG pieces for arount $10 then.  

LOGO has way more because her items don’t sell. Way way overpriced for what you get. 

Super Contributor

I am sure it is because her line is just not that popular anymore and why it was in the first place I have no idea- the clothes are just awful looking and makes everyone look fat and ragged- one could of done a better job just going into a grandmas attic and picking out old material- and why would you want to dress in layers? or mismatched patterns? just not a good look  and very expensive