Respected Contributor

Re: What is Happening to LOGO

As far as I know nothing has happened to Logo - Thank goodnessI love it.

I find when I order Logo I always have a great fit and comfort.  I do not layer ever - that is an old myth that you have to layer No you don't and it works beautifully  without layering.

Logo is not only for summer.  I have 5 Logo sweaters for Fall they are just great.  Not too heavy, great fit, wash well. Her jackets work well too.

So for me - as I said - nothing is happening to LOGO.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The wild clashing prints, layers, and asymmetrical or sharkbite hems are just not that in-style. Frankly wild prints are synonymous with "old lady" clothing. Then the prices have gone way up.  It's no wonder if her clothing line isn't selling like it used to.

I have a bunch of LOGO from 3+ years ago. Solid tops with a coordinating tank underneath were stylish but not wild. My favorite is a solid cardigan with a matching patterned tank.  All of these were good quality and I still wear them often. I haven't bought anything recently because nothing is that appealing.

Lori should do more items in solid colors as everything does not go with everything.

Respected Contributor

I'm hoping--not.

Honored Contributor

@busymom22 wrote:

The wild clashing prints, layers, and asymmetrical or sharkbite hems are just not that in-style. Frankly wild prints are synonymous with "old lady" clothing. Then the prices have gone way up.  It's no wonder if her clothing line isn't selling like it used to.

I have a bunch of LOGO from 3+ years ago. Solid tops with a coordinating tank underneath were stylish but not wild. My favorite is a solid cardigan with a matching patterned tank.  All of these were good quality and I still wear them often. I haven't bought anything recently because nothing is that appealing.

Lori should do more items in solid colors as everything does not go with everything.

@busymom22  Gee, wait until you are an old lady. You then may not be so derogatory about their clothing.

New Contributor

I have a closet full of Logo, some I LOVE, some not.  That being said, I still love the Logo of a few years ago.  Classic with some "fun details and style. New stuff is just not for me.  Lori return to your old roots, especially the basics and classics.  Also please bring back "COPPER ROSE", absolutely great color year round.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Lori said, I believe it was last year, QVC isn't ordering as much clothing as in the past.  

Louis Dell'Olio said budgets were cut again.  Someone here said he will only be offering jewelry next year.  Don't quote me on that.  We will see.  

Mike George, CEO of Qurate, said in 2017 and onward clothing sales were down because of lack of interest.

How many here are no longer interested in buying clothing?  I'm still interested, but only in clothing that is interesting to me.  

@Foxxee I'm still interested but not buying as much since the pandemic. 

However the clothing has to be interesting to me too...it has to be the right style & fit for my body, the right fabrics and colors (so often I really don't like a lot of colors if I see something that I like.  I dislike pastels and gravitate towards jewel tones) and the price has to be reasonable.

Honored Contributor

I think LOGO has a pretty good mix.  Some I don't like, some I do like.

I purchased 12 LOGO pieces in 2020 - 8 pants and 4 tops.  More than any other QVC brand.

These days, I'm mainly interested in long sleeve woven fabric tops / jackets.

New Contributor

Very disappointed in LOGO, way too goofy colors and patterns and the PRICES are jacked up.  I live in the north and these clothes do not work 9 months out of the year.

Honored Contributor

@AnchorWoman 

Those goofy colors and patterns are specifically what attracted me to LOGO!  

Curious ... since you don't lke the colors and patterns - why does the price matter to you. 

• Would you like the colors and patterns if the pieces were less expensive?

I live in NY and can wear LOGO all 12 months.  Different colors and patterns and fabrics for dfferent seasons.  And they mix and match so well with all the other designers hanging in my closet.

-----------------------------------

@AnchorWoman wrote:  

Very disappointed in LOGO, way too goofy colors and patterns and the PRICES are jacked up.  I live in the north and these clothes do not work 9 months out of the year.

Super Contributor

What's happeing is....the brand was sold to a marketing company and will be joining the Isaac brand.  Somebody posted about it in here a month or more ago.  So going forward, it will not be the same and that's probably starting to show itself.  I have lots of LOGO from all of her years but can see the changes and will be shopping around for other brands.  I don't need the same shapes done over and over in a different color.