Honored Contributor

Re: What is Happening to LOGO

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

Lori said, I believe it was last year, QVC isn't ordering as much clothing as in the past.  

Louis Dell'Olio said budgets were cut again.  Someone here said he will only be offering jewelry next year.  Don't quote me on that.  We will see.  

Mike George, CEO of Qurate, said clothing sales were down because of lack of interest.

How many here are no longer interested in buying clothing?  I'm still interested, but only in clothing that is interesting to me.  

I believe the lack of interest in the clothing lines is because of the high jack up of prices of those pieces of clothing in the last year or two also when a phase/fad new style comes around QVC bombards the viewers with tons of it and have every designer do the SAME style and it is like having 10 stores sell the exact same thing...................i realized clothing prices have risen somewhat in the last couple years but QVC's prices to me have gone way and above what the B&M stores have offered.  And the B&M stores at least offer true sales and discounts besides EZ pay and occasionally a free shipping offer.

@kelsey17 

You hit the nail on the head.  

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

You're right! I've been seeing really silly prints by LOGO. Mixed and matched,  (or non matched) actually looking like the brand had left over rolls of fabric, and they put them together just to use them up. They are unappealing, and the prices are unappealing for the quality. I stopped buying LOGO. It seemed everything I bought, after carefully washing looked like the guy on the "Half washed" commercial, stretched out neckline and washed out fabric. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm losing interest as the prices seem to be going up and up.  

Respected Contributor

LOGO is on right now!!

Yes, perhaps we all have enough rayon spandex tops with lovely colors and fun designs, but that does not mean that is all Lori can design.

I do agree many of her current outfits are better in warmer weather.

Winter clothes require different fabrics and construction, so she is probably learning how to expand.

I do not think the Q is getting rid of popular brands, but they are probably cutting back on orders due to reduced customer spending on clothes (since we are all home!).

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

I've tried her 95% rayon/5% spandex fabrics and I didn't like it at all.

Way too clingy, at 5'3" and 105 lbs. every bra strap or undergarment showed and was emphasized.

And after very few wearings, and washing according to directions, tiny holes appeared in the fabric and the item looked 'old and well worn'.

I stopped buying her brand pretty quickly.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I have many Logo pieces which I've purchased over the years.  Granted some of more quality than others but I like her tops best for wearing with leggings.   I have been thinking the same thing though as a lot of her line has been appearing on LTS lately, especially her jewelry, which didn't interest me at all anyway.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@santorini wrote:

Maybe she finally realized that anything does NOT go with everything.

Or that people don't wear 6 layers of clothing.

@Meowingkitty  Most of us regular LOGO buyers on this thread don't layer. I've bought her clothes from the beginning and rarely layer. I use them how they are useful to me. There is an erroneous conclusion that her pieces are only for layering. Wrong!

Respected Contributor

Right now, the focus is on Christmas gifts. Unless you know someone's size and style, clothing really doesn't make a good gift. I have a feeling after all the new year, new you bullcrap in January and as we approach spring, LOGO will be seen more.

And also the pricing has gotten out of whack. QVC sets the prices way too high. I've found similar clothing elsewhere for much cheaper. Although I have bought a few LOGO pieces this year that were on sale and I really liked. 

A lot of LOGO is sold on Poshmark for cheaper - I would browse there for those that are interested but don't want to pay QVC's inflated costs. I've sold some of my older LOGO clothing on the app. 

Contributor

what is LTS?

Honored Contributor

@cheydie  Lunchtime Special