Esteemed Contributor

Re: What LOGO Have You Seen People Wearing While Out and About?

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

I've seen:

A274083. Waffle knit cardi (I think you have this @Pearlee in all the colors) in pink

A282340  An old TSV sweater in bordeaux

A264380. Another old TSV top with printed hem in black

Also another short sleeve top with lace back

Haven't seen anyone with any newer pieces though.

HI @Biftu   Loved your response with the item numbers!  Smiley Happy

I do own the one you mention above in all the three original colors, but not in the later-added maple, much as I'd like to.  I could only justify that one - that is, owning a fourth - OY!    at an As Is price and I've never seen the maple As Is. I'm still not sure I'd buy it even if I saw it because four is excessive (but three isn't LOL)  The pink one is the shell, which sometimes looks peachy-pink to me and sometimes looks like a light neutral beige.  That shell is a tricky color to define. 

Oh @Pearlee you gave me such a laugh with your statement "Four being excessive but three isn't!"  I am embarrassingly sure I have three and possibly four of the same item.  I hope I'm over doing that, but you never know!  Thanks for the laugh!😂

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

I've seen:

A274083. Waffle knit cardi (I think you have this @Pearlee in all the colors) in pink

A282340  An old TSV sweater in bordeaux

A264380. Another old TSV top with printed hem in black

Also another short sleeve top with lace back

Haven't seen anyone with any newer pieces though.

HI @Biftu   Loved your response with the item numbers!  Smiley Happy

I do own the one you mention above in all the three original colors, but not in the later-added maple, much as I'd like to.  I could only justify that one - that is, owning a fourth - OY!    at an As Is price and I've never seen the maple As Is. I'm still not sure I'd buy it even if I saw it because four is excessive (but three isn't LOL)  The pink one is the shell, which sometimes looks peachy-pink to me and sometimes looks like a light neutral beige.  That shell is a tricky color to define. 

Oh @Pearlee you gave me such a laugh with your statement "Four being excessive but three isn't!"  I am embarrassingly sure I have three and possibly four of the same item.  I hope I'm over doing that, but you never know!  Thanks for the laugh!😂

@Biftu  LOL!    Please do note, though, that my definition of what constitutes "excessive"  - for myself - definitely varies from time to time.  Well, often! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

You always ask the best questions, Pearley! I saw a woman sweep into the little cafe I was sitting in wearing A305433 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Sleeveless Maxi Dress with Chiffon Trim in the pink floral. She was at least XL/1X like me and I thought she looked FABULOUS! (Unlike me, she wore it in it's natural sleeveless glory, but her upper arms weren't the flab tragedy mine are - haha.) 

But anyway, I rolled up on her, told her she looked beautiful and asked: "LOGO - special value?" She laughed and told me she wears the dress every week, that she also had gotten the wild mushroom and planned to get the dress in black. #bonding! So much fun!

Super Contributor

I get complments too. Folks say they find the layering fun and refreshing. But I don't have a lot of LOGO like some folks. I got all 3 colors of A301969 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Printed Gauze Peasant Top w/ Tassel Ties and wear them over A282131 LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Knit Tank with Textured Trim. I wear both the Lemon Zest and Ivory peasant tops with the tanks over A305433 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Sleeveless Maxi Dress with Chiffon Trim in Willow. I wear all three peasant tops with the tanks over flowy Oh My Gauze pants, or jeans, or A282095 Susan Graver Jacquard Pull-On Slim Leg Ankle Pants. The flow and layers somehow make me look slimmer, so I'm in LOGO love (after having really bad luck with the brand off and on for years). I find all of the cuts/styles/materials don't work for me, but when it works, it works. I also love, love, love A272845 LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Chiffon Cascade Cardigan with Tie Detail! LOVE. IT. I have it in black, sandalwood and maple (a no miss color!) and get compliments whenever I wear any of them. The black cardigan and black sleeveless maxi dress with it's chiffon trim are spectacular together! They cool over jeans and I can wait to wear w boots. I have to be careful and remember my past bad luck and not get carried away. At least I'm not returning everything the way I used to!

Respected Contributor

@Mirren

You are stylin’.

Those are some great combinations!  I can tell you enjoy your Logo.  I have the peasant top in 2 colors and the chiffon cascade cardigan in black. I love them too.

New Contributor

I have never seen Logo worn in my area.  It's too warm and sunny here for layering. Also, the Logo clothing line draws your attention to the hip area making it look bigger than it is.  Placing all those layers of fabric in that area does not hide any extra weight you may have there.  Most women want to slim down their hips, not make them look larger.

Honored Contributor

@Qladyjan wrote:

I have never seen Logo worn in my area.  It's too warm and sunny here for layering. Also, the Logo clothing line draws your attention to the hip area making it look bigger than it is.  Placing all those layers of fabric in that area does not hide any extra weight you may have there.  Most women want to slim down their hips, not make them look larger.

@Qladyjan  It is not mandatory to layer LOGO clothing. In fact, most of us regular posters here in this forum do not layer but wear pieces individually, which works great for us.  Pretty much the only time I layer is to wear something underneath a cardigan (esp. those that don't fasten closed - open fly front where you have to wear something underneath anyway).  I don't know where people get the idea that you must layer LOGO clothing. 

Super Contributor

@Qladyjan Where I live right now it is 91* and I have on 2 logo tanks, one is longer than the other...I like that look ...for me adds a pop of color. Anyway soon I will be leaving the house and will grab a light cardigan as here the a/c is cold in many indoor places. So for me the layering works. But that’s whats nice about logo IMO Lori’s colors compliment each other so if you want to layer so much will go together, and if you don’t... her tops go great alone with jeans etc

Super Contributor

So, you are stylin' too! I'm so happy someone else likes the peasant top. It got some bad reviews...They are my favorite things. It's supposed to be 91 degrees where I live. Will likely put one on today too.

Trusted Contributor

I do not know if it is exactly the logo brand but that style is absolutely everywhere!  I see those hemlines on many people and offered by many designers.  Even Isaac and Louis have knocked off the styles on QVC.  If you do not like it just skip and move on, but no reason to make others feel bad for liking or being able to afford the line.