Honored Contributor

What LOGO Have You Seen People Wearing While Out and About?

Oftentimes I read here the comment that "I never seen anyone in my town wearing LOGO".   So what, for one thing but that's not what this thread is about.

It's about seeing other people out and about wearing LOGO.

On Friday  - which was a very, very hot and sunny day - I went to an outdoor arts and crafts fair and saw a woman wearing the following top. I'd say she was about a size 1X and she looked adorable in it. It looked a lot better in person than online (the print wasn't "too big").  She had on the purple color.  Of course, I was browsing around in a funky clothing booth (where I made a few purchases and have in the past too) where I saw her.  Of course I asked her whether it was LOGO and complimented her on it. She said she loves it and it was a great top to wear in the heat (it was around 90 degrees). Seeing how cute she looked in it made me want it!  She said she also owns the red color too!

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Modal-Top-with-Flutter-Sleeves.product.A305479.htm...

Valued Contributor

Re: What LOGO Have You Seen People Wearing While Out and About?

No. I have not seen any Logo worn out and about in my area.

Super Contributor

I've never once seen anybody in LOGO clothing.

Respected Contributor

Nope no one wears that stuff so I have not seen anyone wearing it.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen LOGO although maybe I did and didn't realize it because I have seen ruffles and flounces here and there, but I've never bought any.  I don't even know that it's a style thing -  I also haven't seen any Linea around and that's certainly an opposite to LOGO. 

As I was thinking about my answer, I realized that among the women I see most often -  most of them in their 70's and 80's, I don't think there are many shoppers -  and that includes those who have money to spend and certainly those who just don't.  

Esteemed Contributor

No - no sightings.  But how would I know if it's LOGO or something put together from a thrift shop?  College gals often shop thrift wise - family member used to hunt down (why?) vintage items.

Frequent Contributor

Nor have I where I live. No Logo sightings here!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only LOGO out and about in my area or even when we visit my son who lives in a large city, is me. I have a few tops and a jacket I have worn out. I mostly wear the tops at home to sleep in and I have donated some. I have not seen anything from that brand in quite a while that I must have. I have seen One World out there, but I'm over that, donated just about all of it.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn’t know if I’ve seen LOGO on someone or not and I’m out milling around everyday.  But  I don’t watch her shows either. 

Respected Contributor

CLH, why are you posting on a Logo lovers forum if all you're going to do is bash. There are plenty of other places here for that.

That said, there's a teacher at the school I work at who wears it. She found hers at thrift stores.