Esteemed Contributor

Re: What LOGO Did You Keep But Wish You Had Returned and Why?

@Pearlee  I completely understand what you are saying about still liking a piece but not reaching for it often because you have limited things that go well with it.  I found that to be true with A305456 which I really like, but nothing seems to work with it.  I think we had a discussion of that.

As far as A305492 goes, I have that cardi in that color as well.  I wear mine with Logo pants and top in auburn.  If you have any of Lori's pieces in that color it goes great with this cardi.  Whenever I buy an item now I try and insure an item will go well with what I have in my closet other than just jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I returned A282143 the panne velvet vest.  I don't know what I was thinking or why I didn't return this.  I have never worn it and not sure I ever will.  Way too shiny for my taste.  It just is not for me.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I did return that panne velvet vest, in part because it was shiny and in part because I would have liked a looser, drapier fit so I should have gone up to a large in that one, although I rarely need to go up in any of her cardigan type items.  Other reviewers said that one ran a little small.  

Unfortunately, I don't own any auburn but I can see how that cardi would go well with it. I had one auburn top home once (a reduced price item) years ago and didn't like the color on me so I never bought anything else in that color.   And yes, I well remember our discussion we had on the item you don't reach for because it doesn't go with a lot (the reason I returned mine even though I liked it - I have it in a different print choice).