Esteemed Contributor

Re: What LOGO Did You Keep But Wish You Had Returned and Why?

Here's another item I wish I'd returned, A288008 the dress with tank.  Way too much material and a bit too long on me as well.  Every time I put it on I took it off immediately and never wore.  I did buy this on As Is, but it just doesn't work for me.  I noticed it is now being offered in a new color so I'm sure it looks great on others just not on munchkins like me.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Here's another item I wish I'd returned, A288008 the dress with tank.  Way too much material and a bit too long on me as well.  Every time I put it on I took it off immediately and never wore.  I did buy this on As Is, but it just doesn't work for me.  I noticed it is now being offered in a new color so I'm sure it looks great on others just not on munchkins like me.

@Biftu  I have that dress in the alabaster/shale (at full price - first airing of it) and love it, although I do agree there is a lot of material in the dress.  I almost always wear the tank with the dress (which hides some of the extra dress material) and I also wear the tank with other things - I've gotten quite a lot of use out of the set.  Not interested in the other colors though.   Sorry yours hasn't worked for you, but I'm not quite as much of a munchkin!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  I have that dress in the alabaster/shale (at full price - first airing of it) and love it, although I do agree there is a lot of material in the dress.  I almost always wear the tank with the dress (which hides some of the extra dress material) and I also wear the tank with other things - I've gotten quite a lot of use out of the set.  Not interested in the other colors though.   Sorry yours hasn't worked for you, but I'm not quite as much of a munchkin!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  Glad this worked for you and I'm assuming it worked for many others since they added another color.  I have the alabaster.  It is a nice dress just doesn't look good on me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Early on I bought a few of her tops and should have returned them all. I just didn't feel like they were my style, wore them a few times and really did not feel comfortable in them. I ended up donating most of them, I'm actually wearing one of them tonight to sleep in. I did buy a jacket on sale I should have returned, only wore it twice and donated that also. That being said, I did buy a light weight jacket that I love and I just got the boy friend jeans and the look and fit is fabulous. Not a LOGO lover, but I do occasionally see something I want to try.

Trusted Contributor

I regret buying many tsv’s and Lunchtime specials because they were impulse buys.  I do not like rayon span or the fit of her twin sets so donated many that i never wore. I finally know to stick with lounge and heavier cotton slub.  I’m embarrassed by how much i Ibought because it was new and different. I also foolishly bought multiple colors of tops I liked rather than wearing, enjoying knowing she’d make something else I’d like. 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  You should make it a point to get use out of the tank at least from the dress set. It's cute as an "outer" over other things in summer.

New Contributor

I wish I had returned the wrong size due to the way  Logo fits differently. Waited too long, had to give items to family as gifts instead of my keeping them.  Unfortunate for me due to the high prices I paid. I'm not even sure the women in the family liked the clothes.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with @equss about the fabric.  I took a chance early on with the rayon/span fabric in a couple of tops - hate the fabric, I feel naked, and I'm not a 'layer' person either so alone these tops nearly make you LOOK naked!    I do like the Lounge fabric, the cotton cashmere and the heavier cotton slub, but the rayon/ span tops I should have sent back.  I may gift those to my niece - who lives in layers.  

Valued Contributor

A look in my closet might lead you to think I AM Lori Goldstein. Or, at least a close relative. Still, there are a few things I've received and should have returned, but didn't. One in particular I really loved: A262455, embellished with beads. Loved the color and the fit but beads fell off every time (I think it was 3X) I wore it. It was finally banished. So sad.

I've kept numerous things from C Wonder, S Graver, D&C, Rinna, and even one Linea item, that were replaced in their bags but never made it the P.O. Most all of those have been banished by now, too.

I've grown more selective, as well as really fast at returning something that does not immediately spark joy.

Honored Contributor

I probably wouldn't have thought of this, but since @Biftu  mentioned it in another context on another thread, I'd have to say I probably should have returned  A305492 the open front cardi. I got it in the coral blush color and I do really like it (the print is really beautiful).  I thought long and hard before keeping it because much as I love the colors i it (and I liked that color choice far and away the best of all the choices) I didn't know how much it would go with in my wardrobe.   

In retrospect, since I haven't worn it much, I should have returned it.  I see it in my LOGO wardrobe hanging there often, and I always think to myself how much I like it but don't reach for it.  It's really much more for spring and summer than now, but even then I didn't reach for it.  I just think it doesn't go with much other than blue jeans (not that it has to "go with" anything particularly, since anything goes with everything LOL)  but for some reason it hasn't been useful to me or a go-to item, and I'm not getting my wear out of it for the price.   I'm not really sorry that I have it, it just wasn't a practical purchase and I should have returned it.  Having written this on this particular thread now, I'll really make a point out of wearing it more this spring.  Maybe in a few months I''ll "take back" my statement here.