Honored Contributor

What LOGO Did You Keep But Wish You Had Returned and Why?

Hi.  I don't know whether I've posted this before because now it's sounding familiar to me, but I can't remember.  I know our friend @Biftu  mentions occasionally that she wishes she had returned something.  

What LOGO item(s)  did you keep but wish you had returned --- and why?  (Perhaps because you just don't reach for it much, or you've changed sizes, or it didn't hold up well for some reason...?  there can be many reasons). 

Please state your reason why you regret not having returned a LOGO item, because I'm actually most interested in that part of your post.

I actually can't think of anything to post right now, because nothing comes to mind that I regret not having returned, but  I may think of something later.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What LOGO Did You Keep But Wish You Had Returned and Why?

Since nobody has responded to your question - I'll shout back that I've never purchased a single items from LOGO - so to your inquiry - perhaps the people who DID purchase...............are - were happy and do not regret keeping the item.  Personally, I don't even watch that show.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Can honestly say nothing comes to mind - I do enjoy my Logo purchases that I have.

Esteemed Contributor

The one that comes to mind is that plaid coat.  I mentioned before that when I saw myself wearing it in a picture I looked just awful.  I do have other items from way back when I jumped on so many LTS or As Is items just because they were such a deal, or pieces I still like but never wore which is my fault.  Over the years I have been more careful about my purchases.  After all, if you don't love or wear items you buy they are not a deal at all.  I'll give your question more thought.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee I have a tank with a layered ruffle bottom that I got A few years ago, it was my first layered bottom tank, and I never wear it as the layers do not compliment my hips. I didn't return due to it was. LTS so a good price but after that, stayed away from any ruffled bottoms.!

Honored Contributor

I can think of a couple of items that, in hindsight, I should have returned.  I have a cardigan with additional flounce on the bottom that is gorgeous on the hanger, on my body not so much.  The side view is disturbing. I love the cardigan design, but just not flattering on me.  The other items are two maxi dresses, the design that has the lace at the bottom.  I have never worn either one.  There is nothing wrong with the design, just that I have never reached for them in my closet. 

I have lots of LOGO and enjoy it.  The designs add edge and interest to my wardrobe.  The examples above are an anomaly.  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

The one that comes to mind is that plaid coat.  I mentioned before that when I saw myself wearing it in a picture I looked just awful.  I do have other items from way back when I jumped on so many LTS or As Is items just because they were such a deal, or pieces I still like but never wore which is my fault.  Over the years I have been more careful about my purchases.  After all, if you don't love or wear items you buy they are not a deal at all.  I'll give your question more thought.

@Biftu  I had your recent remark about that in mind when I started this thread.  Over the years, I'm sure you have mentioned one or two others, and I've thought to myself I should have returned something, but I can't think what now.  I'm sure I'll think of something and post here when I do.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Can honestly say nothing comes to mind - I do enjoy my Logo purchases that I have.

@dulwich  I love it!  And so would Lori.   I'm really happy to read this.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I can think of a couple of items that, in hindsight, I should have returned.  I have a cardigan with additional flounce on the bottom that is gorgeous on the hanger, on my body not so much.  The side view is disturbing. I love the cardigan design, but just not flattering on me.  The other items are two maxi dresses, the design that has the lace at the bottom.  I have never worn either one.  There is nothing wrong with the design, just that I have never reached for them in my closet. 

I have lots of LOGO and enjoy it.  The designs add edge and interest to my wardrobe.  The examples above are an anomaly.  

@phoenixbrd  LOL @ "The side view is disturbing."   Yeah, I've been there with some clothing items before (but not LOGO thankfully).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

None.  I'm fairly confident in what I select.  I only buy things that I'm sure I'll keep .... stuff that's "my style."

If I want to take a chance on something different ... I'll go shopping and try stuff on.