Trusted Contributor

I've been on the waitlist  for the regular leggings in willow for about a month. I'm not holding out much hope, it's been several months since there has been anything but "sold out" in the majority of the colors.

Respected Contributor

Chin up, ladies.  My wait list is gradually being fulfilled!

Trusted Contributor

Just received the email saying my waitlist order from 10/17 has been cancelled. Meanwhile, no other colors of leggings have been restocked in several months. I sure hope they haven't been discontinued.

Honored Contributor

I've been getting all my LOGO waitlist orders lately (and surprisingly).  Pretty darn quickly too.  

Sorry your leggings got canceled.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Pearley. Since so many colors have been sold out for so long, I am so concerned they will be discontinued. These leggings are the best I've ever had.

Occasional Contributor

I find I ususally get my LOGO waitlisted items eventually.  Sometimes it takes quite a while though.  Also in my experience with QVC, if a popular item remains limited without being resupplied it generally means that it will be reintroduced in a new and improved version.

Trusted Contributor

Today I received a LOGO item that I didn't order. They packed someone else's order in a bag with my label on it. I called Customer Service and told them. They said to just use the label and send it back. I told them they should really call the other customer and tell her that she may receive an email when the item is returned, which will be confusing to her since she never received it. I also suggested they should try to send her another one now in case it is a Christmas gift. CS said she had already been notified that the item was on backorder. I really hope when I return this LOGO vest that the same woman whose name was on the label will receive it. But I don't have much confidence that will happen. I feel badly for her.

Contributor

In the time I figure out what size I take in that item because every garment differs - it sells out.  I so want a vest that was on recently so I am trying waitlist.  Everything new seems to sell out immediately.  I normally don't bother once it goes waitlist. I don't watch as many shows due to the shortage of product.  Fingers crossed.  

Trusted Contributor

@badcupofcoffee wrote:

In the time I figure out what size I take in that item because every garment differs - it sells out.  I so want a vest that was on recently so I am trying waitlist.  Everything new seems to sell out immediately.  I normally don't bother once it goes waitlist. I don't watch as many shows due to the shortage of product.  Fingers crossed.  

What you have to do is put one of anything you MIGHT want into your shopping cart. That will put them "on hold" for an hour while you decide which ones you want to order. If you can't decide between two sizes, but both of them in your cart until you decide.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@badcupofcoffee wrote:

What you have to do is put one of anything you MIGHT want into your shopping cart. That will put them "on hold" for an hour while you decide which ones you want to order. If you can't decide between two sizes, but both of them in your cart until you decide.

This is what I do routinely.   Just don't do it if you're a size medium LOL!  (my size! )  Smiley Happy ,