Trusted Contributor

I have been ordering from QVC for over 20 years.  Many years ago, there was a lot of question about whether or not waitlist orders would be filled.  I cannot even recall how many years now that waitlist orders have become pretty much 99% guaranteed.

In recent months, I've wait listed a number of Logo tops.  I waited 3 months just to find out that it was not being stocked and orders could not be billed.

I am waiting for another and got the same email after 6-7 weeks of waiting that they will try for another 4 weeks and let me know.

Really do not understand what is happening.  I've had waitlist orders with Logo in the past and had no issues.

I just hate to be disappointed.  Also wondering if many others are experiencing the same issues.

Respected Contributor

Still waiting.....

Regular Contributor

Yes, still waiting. I have not had success QVC fulfilling Logo wait listed orders. 

Trusted Contributor

Just got an email that another top I really wanted will not be available, after more than a 3 month wait.

Really do not understand why only Lori's items are so hard to fill.  Even if there was a possibility that an item willl come back next year, would be bettrer than just having order canceled after such a long wait.

Regular Contributor

Been on wait listed on Logo items many time and orders are never filled, 

Trusted Contributor

I get the sense they don't make a very large quantity of most items and then it takes a year to get it back, if at all. The exception being TSV items. I have not had much success getting LOGO items on waitlist either. I got an email today that they will keep me on waitlist another four weeks for a LOGO Lounge top with chiffon trim. I am not expecting to receive it.

Because of this, any time I am remotely interested in an item during a LOGO show, I put all the colors I like in my shopping cart while I am deciding. In my experience, most of the time if you don't do that, by the time you decide what you want it will be gone and you won't see it again for a year.

Super Contributor

I just had a waitlist cancelled yesterday.  About 2 months ago I also had a  waitlisted LOGO item cancelled too.  Wish they could follow up and fulfill orders.  Both items were new items, not ones that had been around awhile.

I was hoping to order the new colorless jacket from a week or two ago but now see it says sold out.  Guess it would have done no good to go on waitlist.

I too wish they would have more inventory on the new items. At least fill the waitlisted orders the first time around.  I hate having to buy things so quickly just so they don't sell out before I can make a decision.  The return shipping is to expensive in my book.

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot of LOGO and have been waitlisted many times.  I have found that  on some items I get my waitlited item very quickly - I assume it's because people canceled orders or didn't send in their checks.  So I'm being sent an item from the original presentation, not long after it aired.

For other items - where apparently Q is waiting for more stock to come in, I don't get them and they get canceled eventually from my order.

Moral of this store - go on the waitlist immediatley, don't wait to get on the waitlist.  Then you'll be near the top of the waitlist to get one of the original orders that didn't go through, for whatever reason, rather than having to wait for additional stock that never arrives.

Trusted Contributor

I really appreciate hearing all these comments.  Looks like this is pretty common with Logo fashion.

As I stated in my original post, I have not had this problem for a whole lot of years now.  Makes me wonder if this has something to do with the manufacturers used by Logo.

Sure wish this could change.  I too do not like to jump on everything during the shows.

Am actually looking forward to season finale on Dancing with the Stars, because I watch Logo on my computer and DWTS on TV.  Makes me a little manic with all of that going on.

Hope QVC notices this post and finds a resolution to waitlist frustration.  I really love Logo and seldom buy any other clothing line on QVC anymore.  Very rarely.

Anyhow, thanks Lori for your wonderful style.

Honored Contributor

@KatM412 wrote:

Hope QVC notices this post and finds a resolution to waitlist frustration.  I really love Logo and seldom buy any other clothing line on QVC anymore.  Very rarely.

Anyhow, thanks Lori for your wonderful style.

@LogoFan  You would have a better chance of QVC noticing if you post in the Suggestions Forum on this board (way down at the bottom of the forums available).

It's been posted here by moderators that that's the best place to make suggestions if you want them read and considered.  I hope you repost this thought there. 

I too wish DWTS would end - it does conflict with LOGO!  I watch the hour of LOGO first and then switch over.  I like to see Bindi and Derek  - if they danced during the LOGO hour I then watch them on ABC's site the next day.