Contributor

What happened to the LOGO clothing line??? I used to look forward to Lori's shows and I can't tell you the last time I purchased anything.  Everything is rayon/span, acrylic, modal...what happened to her good old cotton slub tops?  Thank goodness I'm a hoarder of sorts and have a lot in my closet.  If I saw a style I liked often I would buy more than one color.  Very disappointing wonder if I am alone in this opinion???

Respected Contributor

I stopped buying most clothing from the Q as it's mostly rayon, span, etc....items are cheap and pill. No thanks! Barefoot Dreams, Cuddle Duds, SG, Lisa Rinna- all cheap fabrics TOTALLY over-priced. No thanks.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Even Isaac's pima cotton t-shirts are NOT like they were a year ago.  Still soft but MUCH thinner in weight.   I am done buying most clothing from Q.  The quality is on par with Target and Target is more reasonably priced.

Contributor

I have had pretty good luck w/ Barefoot Dreams although they are overpriced.  Try and pick up on clearance or a TSV.  It's too bad...I live in a small town without many retail options and now w/ covid playing a part.  Used to rely on QVC but I agree most of it is very cheaply made.  

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I stopped buying most clothing from the Q as it's mostly rayon, span, etc....items are cheap and pill. No thanks! Barefoot Dreams, Cuddle Duds, SG, Lisa Rinna- all cheap fabrics TOTALLY over-priced. No thanks.

Exactly. While prices go up and up. No thanks is right.

Super Contributor

Yesterday I wore a LOGO twinset I got years ago that is flattering and great quality.  Fortunately I bought it in three different colors because the LOGO line has changed. Fabrics are not as nice and the quality is not there.  But the prices have skyrocketed. I've ordered a few things anyway but had to return them as they were just not good.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, I have many Logo tops and a few of her cropped leggings.   I had one of the  somewhat newer tops on yesterday and noticed a hole right in the front of it!  I am one who is diligent  with gentle cycle, hang to dry washing and this shirt has been worn about four times.   Who's the fool right?  I wasn't happy, guess I paid big bucks for a housecleaning top Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor
Here is my What Happened? To the usual Monday 9 a.m. show! Replaced by Lug today.

@Biftu @dulwich
Honored Contributor

What happened that there is an Isaac M show in Lori's 9:00 a.m. Monday slot today?