Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ordered the upcoming September Logo TSV - print top with ruffle hem from the insider?  They never post the garment measurements.  I called CS and they don't have any measurements.  If you have received it, could you please say the size and what the bottom sweep measurement is on yours?  I could figure out my sweep from other tops online.  I'm pear shaped and sometimes I need to go up a size for more fullness on the bottom.  Thanks in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV 9/25 size info

[ Edited ]

The reviews  on the pre order item # said they got their regular logo size for a perfect fit. It looks like an a line sweep, if that helps at all. The description states 'Semi-fitted bust & waist/Full bottom opening;' I'd wait til tsv day if you're super concerned about sizing.

Respected Contributor

I just checked this tsv with number given to order now and every size and color comes up on wait list - is this happening to anyone else or is it my computer!  Excuse font keeps coming up cannot seem to change it!  Not my night.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I just checked this tsv with number given to order now and every size and color comes up on wait list - is this happening to anyone else or is it my computer!  Excuse font keeps coming up cannot seem to change it!  Not my night.

@dulwich, I see waitlist also. I am guessing the preorders that were allocated are all sold. They will be available on TSV night though. 

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne  Thanks for reply I think you are right.

Regular Contributor

I bought it in a size S (36DD) and it fits quite well across the bust line. Its a little wide at the waist but it will be mostly covered by a vest or jacket so I thought what the heck its not worth it to send it back. I normally wear M in my blouses.