Honored Contributor

Click on the New link at top of the board and then click on fashions to the left of the board.  There are a lot of new LOGO items (prepping for TSV day no doubt) and, unfortunately, I'm loving a lot of them.  There's even a new Lavish peasant top as well as other Lavish items.

Peasant top (which I like better than the last one): 

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embroidered-Peasant-Top.product.A305498.html?orderI...

Valued Contributor

Re: Tons of New Logo

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Click on the New link at top of the board and then click on fashions to the left of the board.  There are a lot of new LOGO items (prepping for TSV day no doubt) and, unfortunately, I'm loving a lot of them.  There's even a new Lavish peasant top as well as other Lavish items.

Peasant top (which I like better than the last one): 

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embroidered-Peasant-Top.product.A305498.html?orderI...

I liked it at first too, @Pearlee, but on second glance, it looks a bit too voluminous for me. Given my 5'3" pear-shaped frame, I need help looking narrower, not wider. Maybe once I see it on the models and how it moves, I'll change my mind.

Respected Contributor

I am liking A305478 cotton slub with lace top - no measurements posted yet as I want to know how big it is around bottom hem - too swingy does not work for me but I do like look of this top.

@Pearly @Suziqzee. This peasant top much nicer than last one interested to see it on models.

Respected Contributor

The peasant top looks awfully wide on the pic of the Vintage Rose. 

Valued Contributor

The proportions are way off,  I wouldn’t wear it and I’m 5’9”.  Nooooo too boxy and short

Respected Contributor

$99, I think I will pass. Cute though.

Super Contributor

@dulwich I love that top too! That shape usually works for me, and I adore cotton slub. However, the $68 price tag is going to make this a pass for me. It is, after all, a t-shirt! If it was offered for $50 or less, I would go for it. 

Honored Contributor

There is something ackward about it.  I think it's too much material.  The color is pretty though.

Honored Contributor

I think I'm going to save money this time.  There is really nothing that's calling to me.   I like the shorts but I don't really wear shorts out of the house and don't need them.

The sheer vest is pretty but too much.

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

The proportions are way off,  I wouldn’t wear it and I’m 5’9”.  Nooooo too boxy and short

@StephaniM   The new peasant top is definitely too short for someone 5'9" - you'd need to layer with a tank or something if you wanted it.

Per the bust measurements, which are huge, I'd go down to the xs/s size if I were ordering it (I'm a medium) regularly).