Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Are you considering another color?  (I'm not - I think you have one, the same one I have?)

Valued Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

This is my all time favorite Logo top. I have the four colors and just grabbed the blue Smiley Happy This one is the perfect weight and is super comfortable.

Deb

Hi SFGIANTSGIRL, this is one of my all time favorite LOGO tops as well!  I ordered two (golden amber and black cherry) the night it debuted a few months ago and it sold out in record time!  I ordered whatever I was available and I could get into my cart that night as sizes and color were going soooo fast!  Today I grabbed the new color (the cozumet blue) and the soft pink, so my collection will be complete!  Smiley Happy  I need it to cool down her in Phoenix where I live, but I can't wait to wear them!  I've worn it free flowing, knotted on one side and half tucked, too!  It's been very versatile and I'm excited to receive the two that I don't have.  I missed out on the redwood the first time around, but apparently that one isn't coming back nd the cozumel blue came instead in its place.  Anyway, I love it and glad you love yours, too!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Are you considering another color?  (I'm not - I think you have one, the same one I have?)

@Pearlee  No.  I like the one I have (the same as yours) and that is enough.

Valued Contributor

Sorry, @Hippiified, I haven't been online here for a while, but I did get the top in the pink color (yay!) Thank you for thinking oe me!