Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

I have it in the redwood from its first presentation, and one is enough for me.  I like the front of the cozumel blue but the sleeves look like quite a dark gray.   Anyway, I'm happy just owning the one.

Respected Contributor

This is my all time favorite Logo top. I have the four colors and just grabbed the blue Smiley Happy This one is the perfect weight and is super comfortable.

Deb

Occasional Contributor

I received my new tops today and just for everyone’s information they are about 1 1/2 inches shorter than the last ones.  I might have thought I just got a short one, but I ordered two and both are short.  Not a problem for me as I’m only 5’3 but some may want to know.  I did love the new one.  It’s not nearly as bright a blue as shows in the picture.  I still love them.

Honored Contributor

@LoveDolls wrote:

I received my new tops today and just for everyone’s information they are about 1 1/2 inches shorter than the last ones.  I might have thought I just got a short one, but I ordered two and both are short.  Not a problem for me as I’m only 5’3 but some may want to know.  I did love the new one.  It’s not nearly as bright a blue as shows in the picture.  I still love them.

@LoveDolls  Thank you for your post, which has important information and am sure will be helpful to folks who are interested in the top.

I'm happy you love your two new purchases.   Your post also confirms what I had thought about the blue one.

Super Contributor

@LoveDolls Thank you for the update on length, that it’s shorter. I am tall so if this top is shorter, its a no go for me.! 

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@LoveDolls Thank you for the update on length, that it’s shorter. I am tall so if this top is shorter, its a no go for me.! 

@Pjcab  I knew her info would be helpful to someone here!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Tie Dye Top is back

[ Edited ]

I got my blue one and it is perfect.  The length is good for me.  I wore it today with a waffle knit logo vest in cabo blue and my high-waist jeans. They looked good together.  The blue is beautiful.  The sleeves have black cherry, dark green, and lavender with a smidge of off-white. Very complementary to the bodice colors. 

I am so pleased with it.

I got my usual size.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tie Dye Top is back

[ Edited ]
Regular Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

with new color, cozumel blue

better order quickly

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Tie-Dye-Top-w-Color-Block-Shoulder-Yoke.product.A294479.h...

It's a Top Find today, and on Easy Pay!   I already have black cherry.  Ordered the cozumel blue today.