Trusted Contributor

A342781 Cold pigment dyed cotton slub top.  Ladies, I value your opinions.

BTW  @Pearlee and others.. this is Peg.. Had to change my user name . Somehow the old one  I wasn't able to sign in with..  One reason I have not posted for awhile. Think it was just  a wierd glitch with my computer or a sign to curb my  ordering or commenting.. HA!

Valued Contributor

I would have bought this in a minute if it didn't have that funky hemline.  Otherwise, very cute.

Super Contributor

Funny...the hemline is what I love..and the fabric. Got the charcoal 

Honored Contributor

Love the top...not so much the hemline.

Esteemed Contributor

It just looks like it was sewn wrong.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

It’s not for me.

Super Contributor

I saw  it presented last night, thought it was cute. I liked the variation in the dye , I can’t  remember who the host was, but IMO it didn't look good on her. Maybe she had the wrong size on, it looked baggy on her, no shape. Since I am pear shaped, passed on it due to how it looked on the host, but it is a pretty top..

Honored Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

A342781 Cold pigment dyed cotton slub top.  Ladies, I value your opinions.

BTW  @Pearlee and others.. this is Peg.. Had to change my user name . Somehow the old one  I wasn't able to sign in with..  One reason I have not posted for awhile. Think it was just  a wierd glitch with my computer or a sign to curb my  ordering or commenting.. HA!

@violet runner  Thanks for letting us know about the name change; I would never have guessed you were Peg otherwise!

I love the colors that top comes in but I, too, dislike the hemline for me.  If it were a straight hemline I'd really like the top.  I also like the distressed look (the kind of dye being used) which many customer reviewers don't.  So, if the odd hemline cut doesn't both your, go for it, but I don't like it (just the hemline) for me.

Honored Contributor

I love the fabric & all of the colors but I'm just not crazy about the style.  

Trusted Contributor
Thanks everyone. I like the material and color choices , but the hemline stopped me too. Please review this when you get it those that ordered.