Honored Contributor

@violet runner wrote:
Thanks everyone. I like the material and color choices , but the hemline stopped me too. Please review this when you get it those that ordered.

It's always helpful, though, that a review thread contains the item number in the title, to be able to search for the item's review if needed.  Therefore, if anyone does order this and wants to review it, I'm hoping that person would start a new thread containing the item number and title of the item as QVC lists it.  Nobody would be able to find a review of this top from the current thread title.  Thanks in advance to those willing to cooperate to make finding reviews easy!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

While I'm not a fan of 100% cotton ... I do like that top!   If the price comes down ... I will probably buy it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@violet runner wrote:
Thanks everyone. I like the material and color choices , but the hemline stopped me too. Please review this when you get it those that ordered.

It's always helpful, though, that a review thread contains the item number in the title, to be able to search for the item's review if needed.  Therefore, if anyone does order this and wants to review it, I'm hoping that person would start a new thread containing the item number and title of the item as QVC lists it.  Nobody would be able to find a review of this top from the current thread title.  Thanks in advance to those willing to cooperate to make finding reviews easy!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  If the item number is anywhere in the text, it will pull up on a search.

Respected Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

A342781 Cold pigment dyed cotton slub top.  Ladies, I value your opinions.

BTW  @Pearlee and others.. this is Peg.. Had to change my user name . Somehow the old one  I wasn't able to sign in with..  One reason I have not posted for awhile. Think it was just  a wierd glitch with my computer or a sign to curb my  ordering or commenting.. HA!

@violet runner

Peg, glad you’re back!  

I like this top, but did not order it because I already have two tops with this new washed look. I love them, 

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Distressed-Cotton-Slub-Top-w-Lace.product.A305484.html

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Garment-Washed-Cotton-Slub-Henley-Top.product.A309150.htm...

I like the hemline too, because it is different.  I have this one with a crooked hemline

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Top-with-Rib-Slub-Neck-Detail.product.A309796...

It’s really cute and comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@violet runner wrote:

@Pearlee  If the item number is anywhere in the text, it will pull up on a search.

@Hippiified    It's much faster to see and easier to find if the number is in the title.   The number could pull up multiple searches.  I know you don't like to put it in the title, so don't.  But some have said it's helpful to do so, so I encourage it, that's all.