Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Biftu   @dulwich   Are either of you two jumpsuit ladies  Smiley Happy   considering purchasing today's TSV jumpsuit?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   No I am jumpsuited out.  It does look nice and good price but I am happy with my two and Logo always fits me just right so am happy with mine.  If I hadn’t already purchased would probably have tried this one - what about you going to give it a try?  

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   No I am jumpsuited out.  It does look nice and good price but I am happy with my two and Logo always fits me just right so am happy with mine.  If I hadn’t already purchased would probably have tried this one - what about you going to give it a try?  

@dulwich   I think I'll pass on this one and wait for your LOGO teal one to come back or purchase As Is.  I like that one better.  The TSV isn't quite funky enough for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee @dulwich  I got this in sunflower.  I never purchased anything from this brand, so I'm taking a chance.  After this, no more jumpsuits for me.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu   Love the color you chose let us know how this works.  I am sure it will be fine it looks good.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Biftu   Love the color you chose let us know how this works.  I am sure it will be fine it looks good.

And I trust @Biftu  to funk it up! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Not sure about that!  I'll do my best.  I'll let you know what I think when I get it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Not sure about that!  I'll do my best.  I'll let you know what I think when I get it.  

@Pearlee @dulwich  Not for me, this is going back. I ordered my usual size but could have sized down to the xxxs. It fit ok, but on the larger side.  With my short arms, it was difficult to zip up the back, but not a deal breaker.  The material was ok as was the length.  On me the width of the pants was way too wide and overwhelming on my short body.  I felt like Big Bird in the sunflower color.  Well I gave it a try.  I'm sticking with my Logo jumpsuit which is perfect in every way on me.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu  Sorry this did not work.  I ordered the Martha Stewart jumpsuit - see my other thread on fashion- be interesting to see how this fits.

Wearing my Logo jumpsuit to fashion show/luncheon today and I know this fits well.  Have good weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Biftu  Sorry this did not work.  I ordered the Martha Stewart jumpsuit - see my other thread on fashion- be interesting to see how this fits.

Wearing my Logo jumpsuit to fashion show/luncheon today and I know this fits well.  Have good weekend.

@dulwich Lucky you, I loved the look of that jumpsuit.  Finally one that has sleeves.  I missed the presentation and my size has sold out.  Please let me know what you think when you get it.  You never know, one may pop back up at some point.

Enjoy your day, you will look great.