Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

Why this goes with LOGO speaks for itself.  It's an LTS today, and a great price.  Note its length; it's long.

https://www.qvc.com/Kathleen-Kirkwood-Swing-Cami-with-Point-Lace-Hem.product.A311345.html?sc=PRODFEE...

Honored Contributor

For you ladies who own a LOGO jeans jacket, I think it would look really cute over this D&C dress (which is quite non LOGO-ish but is very pretty and I think can be funked up somewhat with a LOGO jeans jacket:

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Stretch-Denim-Floral-Print-A-Line-Dress.product.A352972.html?sc=IRO...

Honored Contributor

Two new fashion items from other designers look very LOGO-ish to me.  The jacket reminds me of a LOGO one @1Professor   has posted, only the Isaac price is a lot better.

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-SOHO-Hi-Low-Hem-Anorak-Jacket.product.A353160.html?sc=NAVL...

These Basso crops with fringe are cute!

https://www.qvc.com/Dennis-Basso-Stretch-Twill-Straight-Leg-Crop-Pants-with-Fringe.product.A350765.h...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Think I am going to give the Dennis Basso crops a try in white like the look of them!  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Think I am going to give the Dennis Basso crops a try in white like the look of them!  Thanks for posting.

@dulwich You are welcome!  I get you into lots of trouble $$$$$  LOL!

I do like those pants; the white is a good choice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu   I think there may be a free S&H day on Sunday (or at least soon).  What did you think of that Linea white blouse with lace  - the one I'm thinking of getting in the blue stripe?  True to size?  Worth the price?   I think the lace on it (esp. the white one) will go with lots of LOGO including looking good under cardis.  

@dulwich   Did you order the Basso jeans in white?   If so, not expecting them to have arrived yet (will be curious what you think) but just wondered if you decided to order them.

Esteemed Contributor

j@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   I think there may be a free S&H day on Sunday (or at least soon).  What did you think of that Linea white blouse with lace  - the one I'm thinking of getting in the blue stripe?  True to size?  Worth the price?   I think the lace on it (esp. the white one) will go with lots of LOGO including looking good under cardis.  

@dulwich   Did you order the Basso jeans in white?   If so, not expecting them to have arrived yet (will be curious what you think) but just wondered if you decided to order them.

@Pearlee  The blouse is lovely, and a nice change from the standard white blouse.  It ran true to size, I ordered my usual size 2.  I find Linea items to be of good quality as is this blouse.  But, this is a piece that will probably need ironing, mine was wrinkled when it arrived.  I haven't washed or worn it yet, but I think after washing it will need to at least be steamed.  I like it enough to consider the blue stripe as I think the beautiful embroidery stands out more than on the white, but I'm glad I got the white because nothing beats a white blouse.  The unfortunate thing is that the price increased to $61 from what I paid which was $55.56.  Linea items don't seem to go on clearance as fast as Logo does but you never know.  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Aaaaack about the price increase!  (Although if would surprise me if QVC has an upcoming free S&H day - it figures they want our $$$ one way or the other!).  I should have bought it at the lower price.

Thanks for your review which, as always, I trust.  I've always loved white blouses (I inherited this love of them from my mother, I think) but it has to be something unusual for me to spring for yet another one, as this one is.  I do own a steamer (I haven't ironed in years) and, as it happens, I just purchased Downey Wrinkle Release for the first time yesterday, because I had a $2.00 off coupon expiring today!   Smiley Happy   I appreciate know that point you made, though, before purchasing.   I hope the blouse will go nicely with your applique lace crops too.  Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   I think I'm going to pass on the blouse for now, although it's been in and out of my cart all day on the free S&H and 10% back from Ebates.  I watched the video; it looks like the white is somewhat see through and it's pulling on Jackie in the bustline (I was going to get the blue striped, which wouldn't be see through, just thought I'd mention that though).  The reviewers are complaining about the ironing issue and many are saying it's running small and short in the arms (not a problem for you and me though - the arm comment).  

I dunno.  For the free  S&H I probably should try it, but I'm ticked off enough about the price increase that I may just get it if it ever goes on clearance.   I think I did enough other damage today on things from my LOGO wish list!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   I think I'm going to pass on the blouse for now, although it's been in and out of my cart all day on the free S&H and 10% back from Ebates.  I watched the video; it looks like the white is somewhat see through and it's pulling on Jackie in the bustline (I was going to get the blue striped, which wouldn't be see through, just thought I'd mention that though).  The reviewers are complaining about the ironing issue and many are saying it's running small and short in the arms (not a problem for you and me though - the arm comment).  

I dunno.  For the free  S&H I probably should try it, but I'm ticked off enough about the price increase that I may just get it if it ever goes on clearance.   I think I did enough other damage today on things from my LOGO wish list!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  I find if there is hesitation and something goes in and out of your cart that it probably is best to pass, at least I have found that to be true for me.  I don't find it see through, and you know me, I'm a pretty consistent fit.  I can see where ironing it may be annoying, but I'll probably steam mine anyway.  I think you made the right decision especially with the price increase.  It is expensive for a blouse you're not sure of.