Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

I have been a Loft (Anne Taylor Loft) fan for years. In fact, most of my closet is Loft - well was - until Lori came alog. I have some gift cards and was in there a week ago and found a few Lou and Grey (one of the Loft lines) items that looked great with my logo and looked like some could be logo. Even some of the regular loft line had a few pieces that mixed well. They have great 40/50% off sales regularly - on the weekends and sometimes the Lou and grey line is included. Just wanted to share in case you are looking for something to go with your logo in a brick and mortar store.
Honored Contributor

@ReneeinOhio  Thanks for the very helpful hint - glad you posted!   And welcome. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Debzz and @Mellie2  and all you lovin' LOGO pants ladies:

Check out the lunchtime special today of lisa Rinna's (if you are still willing to buy her clothing):  A274671   So cute in either color to go funkily with LOGO. I'm getting the black pair.  The length will just fit me at 28" but sadly not Lil @Biftu although Lisa shows in the video how you can pull them up (still don't think they's work for Lil Biftu). 

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Pearlee. I like them. I would never have clicked on them from the tiny picture. I ordered the black as well. We can wear them with lots of Logo tops. Great find!

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

Thank you @Pearlee. I like them. I would never have clicked on them from the tiny picture. I ordered the black as well. We can wear them with lots of Logo tops. Great find!

Oh great @Mellie2 - we can compare "notes" when we receive them.   I think they'll work for me as long as that "jodhpur-like pleat" in the front isn't too bulky.  I do like the pattern and it's suble - but funky - in the black.  I really hope you like yours and that I like mine also.  

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Aren't you in one of the warmer climates?   Reason I ask is - did you read the reviews of the LTS pants?  Some of the reviews said it was heavier fabric than they were expecting, although one in Fla. said it was fine.  But I wanted you to be aware of that while you could still cancel if you wanted to.  Read the reviews if you haven't already.

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Pearlee. That is kind of you to think of that. I do live in the south but we can get cold here. Not like up north but 30's aren't unusual in December. I really like them. I can only wear those great "Oh My Gauze" pants for 3 seasons. Have to have a funky pair for the other. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mellie2  Aren't you in one of the warmer climates?   Reason I ask is - did you read the reviews of the LTS pants?  Some of the reviews said it was heavier fabric than they were expecting, although one in Fla. said it was fine.  But I wanted you to be aware of that while you could still cancel if you wanted to.  Read the reviews if you haven't already.

Valued Contributor

I was watching Susan Graver with my Mom while answering email and I saw A269288, Susan Graver stretch long sleeve cotton blouse. I don't have too many burton front shirts and I like to wear them with a tank underneath so I ordered this one in a 10. The fit was roomy and the fabric is perfect for warm days when you need a hint of fall regardless of the temperature.

I wore it with black Logo leggings, & a black logo tank and black Mary Janes. When the weather is cooler I will wear the same outfit with black suede OTK boots and a black down vest. I need cooler weather please so I can wear my cute stuff!

Thanks for all the recommendations, this is a fun thread.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I wore the  Logo grey striped tank from A279410 amd It looked great with the Joan Rivers A263873
Jersey Knit and Chiffon Draped Cardigan  ....Dove  Grey that I had purchaed awhile ago 

it looked great.

I also have that Joan Rivers cardigan in The color Sky and it goes well with many of my neutral logo tops.

The cardigan is great for Fl weather and just thought I would share as it looked so cute with my new striped tank amd it's a nice non- logo item in my wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Check out the lunchtime special today of lisa Rinna's (if you are still willing to buy her clothing):  A274671@   So cute in either color to go funkily with LOGO. I'm getting the black pair.  The length will just fit me at 28" but sadly not Lil @Biftu although Lisa shows in the video how you can pull them up (still don't think they's work for Lil Biftu). 

@Mellie2  I received and tried on my Lisa Rinna pants today and I really like them, with one caveat.  They are really like jodhpurs (sp?).  There is a "poof" of material in the waist area with seams.   But I'm OK with that (although I might not have been at full price).  The pattern/colors on the pants is really cute, the length is absolutely perfect for me at 5'3"  and they will go great with a lot of LOGO although I think only LOGO that is loose on top, such as cardis or the kz tee and its successors, etc. to cover up that poof of material.   I certainly can't wear anything form-fitting.   But these are cute!  The material is heavy and reminds me a bit of the Isaac 24/7 pants - which I don't like because of the material but these have a nicer hand than those so I'm OK with them.  A keeper - glad to have these for both my funky LOGO clothes and for some of the artsy, funky tunics I've purchased at arts and crafts shows.

Do let me know what you think of yours when you get them.  Smiley Happy