Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

[ Edited ]

C. Wonder 100% cotton tank - looks great for layering under LOGO, got good reviews, and is a really good price!  A277316

http://www.qvc.com/C.-Wonder-Essentials-Crew-Neck-Tank-with-Ladder-Lace.product.A277316.html?sc=A277...

And another nice layering piece on C. Wonder clearance (says slub but note it's not 100% cotton - I like the white one for underneath LOGO cardis - not getting it though):

A278457  @Biftu  Note the length; good for petites!

http://www.qvc.com/C.-Wonder-Short-Sleeve-Slub-Knit-Top-with-Lace-Stripes.product.A278457.html?sc=A2...

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I was thinking that the TS on Q2 might be really cute on you - esp the black and white choice to wear under all those LOGO black cardis you have and with black leggings. It's a shorter length and you don't have the hips problem that I do which would make this unflattering on me.  It's a cute tee (although would be close to $50 with tax and S&H which is a lot for a tee).

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Striped-Short-Sleeve-Knit-Peplum-Top.product.A292253.html?s...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I was thinking that the TS on Q2 might be really cute on you - esp the black and white choice to wear under all those LOGO black cardis you have and with black leggings. It's a shorter length and you don't have the hips problem that I do which would make this unflattering on me.  It's a cute tee (although would be close to $50 with tax and S&H which is a lot for a tee).

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Striped-Short-Sleeve-Knit-Peplum-Top.product.A292253.html?s...

@Pearlee - Kind of cute, but I'm waiting for the new Logo offerings before I get this top.  I'll put it in my wait list.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I'm sure you meant wish list. Smiley Happy

I totally understand your wanting to see the LOGO items instead.  But remember, today's is a ODO price on it.   If you decide you want it later, maybe As Is would be best, and you can then also look at the reviews first.

Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Statement-Luxe-Shine-Lipstick-Trio.product.A286885.html?orderId=4982...

Hey you lovers of Lori's blackberry!  There is a ODO set of three Bare Minerals lippies today - a new forumula introduction.   I love BM lippies so I just watched the video and the BM rep described the one that looks really dark (but not nearly as dark on the lips - see the third model demo it) as a blackberry!  The description says it's a "blackened plum" which pretty much describes Lori's blackberry color too.  You might want to watch the video.   Also if you don't want three lippies, it's available lots of places singly but each lippie is $20 so these three are a really good deal.   This new lippie formula was just introduced within the past couple of days everywhere - a new BM lippie.  

Respected Contributor

Did anyone order the Belle by Kim Gravel TSV Crop Jeans yesterday?  I ordered 2 pairs...light and dark denim.  I haven't tried her pants before so I ordered my normal QVC size 10.  I hope they fit and are as comfy as they say.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey, I almost did and would have ordered the light denim in a size 10. Let me know what you think when you get them. They might too stretchy for me which is why I hesitated. 

Respected Contributor

@violet runner. I will let you know as soon as I receive them.  I thought they looked great on almost everyone.  Since, I'm 5'7", the length will be good for me...I like the 23" length much more than the ankle length.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey, and I am 5'8" so length would be good too.  Will await your review.

Respected Contributor

@violet runner. I received my Belle Denim Crop Pants and I love them.  I read the reviews and there were complaints about the smell...yes there was a smell, but I laundered them and they're fine.  The fit, for me is great.  I have larger calves so I don't get any flair at the bottom...just a nice, lean fit.  I did find that the dark denim fit a little smaller than the light denim, but they are both fine.  I have to tell you, everything they said about how soft and comfortable the fabric is, is true.  They truly look like jeans, but feel like pajamas.  I love my QF Dream Jeannes, but I think these will feel much better during the very hot days. I do think they are worth the cost...even at the regular price.