Trusted Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

LTS crop pants have bling on the butt. I don't do bling on the butt!! HA!  Most Logo tops would cover it though.  Some reviews say runs small so sizing might an issue too. It is a good buy though. Enjoy  anyone who purchases. Also good point @Pearlee on possible bleeding in the wash with darker color.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

LTS crop pants have bling on the butt. I don't do bling on the butt!! HA!  Most Logo tops would cover it though.  Some reviews say runs small so sizing might an issue too. It is a good buy though. Enjoy  anyone who purchases. Also good point @Pearlee on possible bleeding in the wash with darker color.

Hi @violet runner .    Even Angel says during the video that her tops cover the bling! LOL   It sits higher up on the butt, so if the bling would bother anyone, it probably isn't going to show.   That same reviewer whose indigo ones bled said she kept washing them and the pocket bling kept coming off which wouldn't matter if someone wanted these because tops would probably cover it.   Peg, I'm not tempted both for the sizing issue you stated and also because I don't like crops or capris with wide openings at the bottom of the leg.  I think those always look weird and that opening on these is quite wide, although the petite model looks quite cute in them.  The mint green ones on the model in the video shows how very small they run.  If I were tempted, which I'm not, I'd size up to a large - the only time I've ever done that in DJs is buying one As Is pair of leggings that looked like they ran small (and they did because the large was OK with only the waist being a little too large but for the As Is price they were fine).

I do love the slim leg pants that are the Top Find today, but already have all the colors - well almost.  I don't have the antique rose and have considered getting them in the past but probably wouldn't wear them much so I've never bought them.

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee for the heads up. I like them. I think we already have a pair in the mint greenish color don't we in a different DJ style? That is the color I would order if I did. I was able to change my polka dot IM jeans to the lighter color. I had ordered the darker shade as a light one wasn't avialable.  One poped up and that is the one I really wanted. I think this bottom feeder is good for a bit. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Yes, we have light green QF DJ long pants - a TSV with grommets on the bottom. It's a different green  - but not too far from - the LTS green.   Ours is light moss or something and the LTS was much more mint and lighter.  I wouldn't need two pair though in such close color.  And on the LTS - I wasn't happy with the wideness at the very bottom hemline as I posted to Trudey.

YAY on getting the IM jeans you preferred.   As we know, it always pays to keep checking! Things pop back.!  

Honored Contributor

For you ladies who like a longer short sleeve to cover upper armsI have always thought this D&C top would go well with LOGO (I don't own it).   It was on air today.  A good item for your trip @Trudey, even though I know you aren't shopping for that any more and it wouldn't arrive in time anyway.  For next time maybe?  A252804   It reminds me of one I have from LOGO that is funkier at the bottom but otherwise fairly similar.

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-&-Co.-Active-French-Terry-Painterly-Stripe-Top.product.A252804.html?sc=A252...

Trusted Contributor

@Mellie2, when you get your polka dot IM jeans , give us a review.  Of the 2 colors I liked the lighter ones. I'm a little shy of polka dots, but  I liked the style.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2  I would also like to know what you think of them when they arrive.  But would you please review them here in this thread, since they aren't a LOGO item and I'd hate to start reviewing other brands here like we do our LOGO clothes or the forum will be a mishmash.  I would like to know what you think of them, though.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Wondering whether you have worn your Halston pants yet and, if so, what you thought of them when wearing?  Since they aren't as great a fit as other pants we have.   I haven't worn mine yet.....but I am curious whether, if you've worn them, you are glad you kept them?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@For you ladies who like a longer short sleeve to cover upper armsI have always thought this D&C top would go well with LOGO (I don't own it).   It was on air today.  A good item for your trip @Trudey, even though I know you aren't shopping for that any more and it wouldn't arrive in time anyway.  For next time maybe?  A252804   It reminds me of one I have from LOGO that is funkier at the bottom but otherwise fairly similar.

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-&-Co.-Active-French-Terry-Painterly-Stripe-Top.product.A252804.html?sc=A252...

This is the LOGO piece the D&C above reminds me of:

A263267

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Stripe-Slub-Top-with-Lace-and-Chiffon-Hem.product.A263267....

Honored Contributor

There was a Friends and Farmily sale "party" at Talbots today so, as I posted in the Fashion forum, I ended up at two different Talbots stores.   There are a couple of noteworthy things for this forum though. By the way, there is 30% off everything (both nonsale and sale/'clearance items)  until (or through) Monday I think it is. So the prices online are not the "real" prices or I wouldn't have purchased anything! 

(1)  Go to the Talbots website and click on New or What's New or whatever it's called on the home page.  There is quite a bit of Boho chic clothing that just came in.  We struck out with LOGO Boho Chic but I bought a T piece today that I'm very happy with (it's like a peasant top I wore back in the early '70s!)  but really, there was tons to choose from!  Even muu muu dresses!  Lots of tops though including a black one with embroidery (I bought a different style one in white with embroidery which is on the site Embroidered off the shoulder top  Item A16787 if you want to look at it.  There is a lot of elastic around the neckline so I could see it being worn off the shoulder too, although I didn't observe anyone doing that who was trying it on.  Love mine and it really takes me back in time!  It's very lightweight so will be good in the hot weather and for you souther gals (there's a women's size version that is a bit different). 

(2)  I found a scarf that is perfect for all the macrame LOGO items I own so they won't wash me out.  It's a macrame (looks much pinker on the site that in person) and black interesting printed scarf that feels divine because it's made of modal and viscose I think it is (check the description).  Again, it's 30% off the sale price online.

It's the Petit Fleurs Scarf  Item #67786 .  IMO it's appropriate for any season and again, it's not quite as  pink as in the photo.  @Biftu I hope you'll take a look at the scarf since I know you have a lot of macrame.

I have a much longer post about my Talbots Day in the Fashion Forum under my Upcoming Talbots Deals thread.   The "Upcoming deal" is going on right now through (I think thru and not up to) Monday.