Esteemed Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Since Lori doesn't seem to be doing petites, take a look at this New Arrival:

A288788

@Pearlee - Thanks, these will be ankle pants on me.  I've put these in my wish list to think about.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  The regular version is 2" longer with a 24" inseam.  A288787

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  The regular version is 2" longer with a 24" inseam.  A288787

@Pearlee - 24" would work for me too.  I'm thinking of the basil. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Except in the regular ones, the rise could be too long.

Valued Contributor

I was looking for a stark white camisole to wear under some of my LOGO tops in black for spring. I like a black and white look with white or black capris.  I saw A287113 presented ( Attitudes by Renee) and thought I would try it in white. It is actually two tanks... one a thin strap tank with a separate overlay in lace. I really like this tank and it is well made. It fits the bill perfectly. If you are petite in stature it is perfect as it is not as long as some of Lori's tanks. For me at 5'6 it peeks out just enough. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Been meaning to ask you whether you've gotten your wear out of your charcoal Dream Jeannes?   I wear those the most,  second only to my black ones!

Valued Contributor

I wear them a lot @Pearlee. I actually wore them yesterday for casual Friday.  I ordered a second pair in the Capri length ( the ones with a sparkle zipper). I love the grey color and think they will be great for spring. I also ordered a denim skort from quackery factory. Really enjoying the bottoms from that line. Thanks for pointing them out. Perfect for my job..... I get lots of "where did you get your pants" and have shown co-workers where to order. I see them at school now on other teachers. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  I also have them in a shorter length for warmer weather (either capri or crop - don't know which) but with no bling on them - just plain.   I'm glad you got a lot of use out of them.  Too funny about seeing other teachers in DJ now after you told them where to find them!  I can see they would be perfect for teachers' use.  They wash well and wear like iron in addition to being comfortable.  As much as I've worn mine, I've never worn a pair out!  I do wash them, esp. the black, in Dreft to preserve the color though.  The only fading I've had is at the thick seams, which always happens with jeans anyway.

Honored Contributor

This set of two tanks could be useful - both for layering and on their own.

http://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Printed-%26-Solid-Liquid-Knit-Set-of-2-Tanks.product.A287663.html?sc...

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  @Trudey  @Mellie2   @Peg

Women with control jogger pants on Just Reduced Clearance (I haven't liked this brand though)

Regular 30" inseam:

http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Regular-Foldover-Waist-Knit-Pants.product.A287079.html?sc=PROD...

Petite 27"

http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Petite-Foldover-Waist-Knit-Pants.product.A287080.html?sc=PRODF...